Really need the position requirements for this. With Liverpool I can't get Gerrard to perform in AMC and my wingers aren't performing well enough either. Drawing to teams I should be winning against and generally not putting away enough chances.

Might be because of Suarez though, he really does miss alot.

not sure why Liverpool fans struggle with my tactics :) maybe cause I am a Utd supporter :p I will make a Liverpool specific tactic set, one Target man type and one without using Carrol :)

put Gerrard into the Cm and buy Alan Dzagoev, Kovacic or Eriksen

Absolutely stand by it. TONS of Clear cut chances every single match. Final results:

View attachment 201476View attachment 201477View attachment 201478

Shouts: Hassle Opponent (Work ball into Box + Pass to Feet if playing with a weaker cup squad)
Strategy: Attacking (Control when playing away in Europe, Counter when defending a lead and last 15 min)
Training: High Attacking Movement in preseason, Average+No Focus thereafter
Top Scorer: Poacher, 28 goals in 33 apps (Injured). Very high scoring throughout the AM, all with 15+ goals
Top Assists: All across the AM, 20+ each.
Best against: 4-2-2-2
Worst against: 4-3-2-1

Adjustments:

1. Left wing if right footed (Ribery, Schurrle) is set to either Advanced Playmaker (if Robben is on as well) or Inverted Forward, with Attack duty. Otherwise kept to Support-type Winger.

2. Right wing if left footed (Robben) set to Inverted Forward, Attack. If anyone else, becomes either Support Winger (R) or Support Inverted Forward (L)

3. Attacking Midfielder long shots setting changed to "sometimes".

4. Though the Deep lying playmaker is usually more defensive than the CM, I set the mentality to the same level. CM has run with ball put to Sometimes, since Kroos has that ability.

5. FBs set to WB+Support against weaker teams.

6. Set pieces set to Far Post or 6 Yard Box (not sure why, but it gets me goals more often)

7. Not too deep of a squad, but very versatile players such as Pranjic (anything on the Left), Kroos/Schweinsteiger (anything in the middle), and wingers who can play across the AM.

looks good mate :) nice tweaks to it to suit your own squad :) that is exaclty what memebers need to do! great season so far!

not sure why Liverpool fans struggle with my tactics :) maybe cause I am a Utd supporter :p I will make a Liverpool specific tactic set, one Target man type and one without using Carrol :)

put Gerrard into the Cm and buy Alan Dzagoev, Kovacic or Eriksen

Haha I knew it!

Yeah I plan on moving Gerrard back to CM at the end of the season when I can get a new AMC. I also have Doumbia coming in January because I am struggling for goals so much. My front lineup will look like this in the next summer:

-----------Doumbia---------
Suarez-- (New AMC)--Gaitan
------Gerrard--- Lucas------

with Suarez and Gaitan cutting inside.

Also plan to get a new quality CB to partner Agger.

Any other suggestions are welcome Raikan mate.

Also does anyone know how Coates turns out? Unsure if its worth progressing with him or not.

thanks

Last edited:
Haha I knew it!

Yeah I plan on moving Gerrard back to CM at the end of the season when I can get a new AMC. I also have Doumbia coming in January because I am struggling for goals so much. My front lineup will look like this in the next summer:

-----------Doumbia---------
Suarez-- (New AMC)--Gaitan
------Gerrard--- Lucas------

with Suarez and Gaitan cutting inside.

Also plan to get a new quality CB to partner Agger.

Any other suggestions are welcome Raikan mate.

Also does anyone know how Coates turns out? Unsure if its worth progressing with him or not.

thanks
that will be a good squad mate :) Lucas is great! who are you looking for at Amc? anyone in mind?

I would look at Mario Fernandes - Gremio (he is a right back as well) and if you have the cash Mamdou Sakho can be picked up for just over £20m too!

Breno looks good this year too! Naldo is also pretty good and very quick with experience!

that will be a good squad mate :) Lucas is great! who are you looking for at Amc? anyone in mind?

I would look at Mario Fernandes - Gremio (he is a right back as well) and if you have the cash Mamdou Sakho can be picked up for just over £20m too!

Breno looks good this year too! Naldo is also pretty good and very quick with experience!

AMC is the position where I will focus on most. Tbh I was thinking Eriksen as he is young and can get him for 10M - I have read lots of people saying he is very good even though his stats aren't that amazing. I am guessing he can improve a lot too.

Was also looking at Kovacic but he is quite young and I am looking for someone who will slot in pretty much straight away.

Looking at possibly Shawcross for CB as well.

Will look at all of your suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

I would consider looking at Marvin Martin - Fc Sochaux Montbe, he is a fantastic playmaker and a good age! Also Jadson - Shakthar is a great technically gifted player and in his prime!

Jorge Valdivia
- Palmeiras is also a great player!

Having a bit of troubles with this in my Man City save, mostly against the other big teams in the prem... I find that the fullbacks tend to get caught upfield a bit too often, giving the opponent some good break-away chances... I set their mentality down a few notches, which seems to help a little...

Another problem seems to be that my players are making pretty bad passes at times, what do i do about this?

Halfway through my first season with Bate Borisov , top of the table by 12 points and unbeaten , quality of league ain't great of course but it works with borisov!

Would this tactic still work if I changed the Wingers to Inside Forwards? If it would still work, anything else I should change? (I'd make the IF's cut inside of course).

Hey bro i use this tactic with chelsea and so far it is perfect but i have a question for you. Who is the playmaker (what position) is it the amc or some of the cm ?

Gonna start using this tactic at home, so I can use Martin in the team, and your away might and magic which as been pwning for me away.... should work well... I'll keep ya updated.

Having a bit of troubles with this in my Man City save, mostly against the other big teams in the prem... I find that the fullbacks tend to get caught upfield a bit too often, giving the opponent some good break-away chances... I set their mentality down a few notches, which seems to help a little...

Another problem seems to be that my players are making pretty bad passes at times, what do i do about this?
bad passess happen occassionally unfortunately.. there is not much one can do about that, its down to the player on the day and his ratings! what you can do is make it shorter and quicker with the Amc roaming from position and moving into channels (should be already though)

Halfway through my first season with Bate Borisov , top of the table by 12 points and unbeaten , quality of league ain't great of course but it works with borisov!
very very nice mate ;) glad its working well for you! keep us posted..

Would this tactic still work if I changed the Wingers to Inside Forwards? If it would still work, anything else I should change? (I'd make the IF's cut inside of course).
yeah that should work well! left on right and right on left would work well as well :)

Gonna start using this tactic at home, so I can use Martin in the team, and your away might and magic which as been pwning for me away.... should work well... I'll keep ya updated.
awesome Raph :)

Hey bro i use this tactic with chelsea and so far it is perfect but i have a question for you. Who is the playmaker (what position) is it the amc or some of the cm ?
nice mate :) it is the Amc but you dont even need to make anyone the playmaker :) its up to you!

Hey i got a question. What atributes are most important for wingers in this tac ? and why G. Bale is so good :)

Hey i got a question. What atributes are most important for wingers in this tac ? and why G. Bale is so good :)
Bale is a machine at Aml :) and Lennon is also surprisingly fantastic :)

Pace, decisions, passing, off the ball, stamina, a little bit of flair and technique!

Dude, your tactic is crazy. Hahaha

I never lose since ever. I edited your tactic a little bit to improve finishing and intercept but also base on passing and movement from yours.

Adelaide United in A-league Australia

Tactic
lgDqU.png

First season
WfIV.png

Second season
Qzz0v.png

Asian Champion League
xScsY.png

HqK34.png

Transfer look how much i spent and gained
cv0k4.png

IU6mw.png

AyeKX.png

Financial

qjC3X.png

Staff I just brought my own one at a time

V5tw9.png

PS - Nice work keep it up on FM2013 ;)

There are a few tactics that work brilliantly for some teams, and not so brilliantly for other teams.
They're making Football Manager more and more lifelike which is great. With this in mind, sticking to one tactic all season long isnt just going to work with other than the best teams.
I find trying out new changes in tactics and how players play to be a great part of fun in the game.
I've read alot about the tactics you guys put up and I take it and mould my own tactics over time.
If you could just download, plug&play a single super tactic in to the game, where would the fun be?
We need some challenges in the game, otherwise we are gonna be sick of it too fast.
Or, maybe that is just my opinion.
But to Raikan007 and the others that keep posting their stuff - please don't stop if that is what you like to do.
Alot of people appreciate it, and so do I - don't misunderstand me. As I said, I strip several good tactics down and mould my own and over a season I keep perfecting it - why? Because that keeps the game enjoyable for me. :)