Hi, Raikan. I've been testing your Pure Perfection CCC tactic , and i want to ask you something.
View attachment 209664
One CB always tends to attack the opposition's AMC, making my team vulnerable for through passes. Do you think it will be better to play one cb as Limited Defender , to cover? Do you have any other suggestion regarding my lineup? Thanks !

Hi, Raikan. I've been testing your Pure Perfection CCC tactic , and i want to ask you something.
View attachment 209664
One CB always tends to attack the opposition's AMC, making my team vulnerable for through passes. Do you think it will be better to play one cb as Limited Defender , to cover? Do you have any other suggestion regarding my lineup? Thanks !

that will work as well, I would have both on cover duty and the same closing down to keep the backline as in line as possible especially if playing with an offside trap :)

Thanks! Regarding the lineup, any suggestions? I got money to spend, but don't know on what. I really need to win the ECC this year :)

that is one epic lineup mate :) nothing except finding awesome regens need to be done!

Thanks mate ! I will test the tactic and post how things are going !

Hi Raikan,

testing this tactic with Real Madrid and Leeds in 2 separate saves. Real Madrid is doin very well, beatn Barça home and away in Spanish Supercup, and only loose 1 game against Lione away in ECL. Leeds has just starded season but got 2 good victorys away so far, will keep you updated.

Just a question, you think i can swich the left CM to ballwinning?

Hi Raikan,

testing this tactic with Real Madrid and Leeds in 2 separate saves. Real Madrid is doin very well, beatn Barça home and away in Spanish Supercup, and only loose 1 game against Lione away in ECL. Leeds has just starded season but got 2 good victorys away so far, will keep you updated.

Just a question, you think i can swich the left CM to ballwinning?

thats good to hear mate :)

yes most definately, especially for Leeds

please note, I am on leave until 11th January 2012 and will not be accessing the forums during that time. I wish you all a good festive season and a merry christmas!

Feedback report.

Leeds seems not suitable with this tactic, after the first 2 games won, then i lost 4 games with great defencive errors. I have not a bunch of good CB but they get always cought off position or by long passes with enemy FW on one-on-one with GK. I'm twiking it to a more covering version, hoping to do a good work. Anyway the problem seems to be in the 2 CB, but for Championship they seems to be ok...

Amazing tactic for me, have scored in 41 straight premier league games!

My test with Real Madrid is getting some very good results while i scrapped it for Leeds that seems not to suit this tactic at all.

Just a lil thing, i'm using this tac only for home matches, as i saw that on away it does not performe well

I have tried to tactic with PSG and Liverpoolx2. Works perfect with Liverpool but not with PSG.

When I tried it with Liverpool, my strikers (Suarez/Doumbia) scored goal after goal.

With PSG: Nene 11 goals (37 games), Pastore 14 goals (41 games), Gameiro 11 goals (21 games) and Doumbia 5 goals (20 games).

I win games, but I want my strikers to score a bit more! Any tip?

great tactic mate..currently 2nd season with liverpool and with 12 game without concede..my new personel record..

thanks

cheers, great tactic man, one question though - why don't you play offsides? i mean it's working very good on offense but sometimes those through passes are just killing me...

cheers, great tactic man, one question though - why don't you play offsides? i mean it's working very good on offense but sometimes those through passes are just killing me...

awesome mate :) glad to hear!

set defenders to cover and take off tight marking! you can play offside if you like :)

Hi!

I wrote before that this tactic is great but I have problems with scoring - u said before that i have to get better striker I agreed but know i have striker like Salomon Rondon and 2 newgens.
Their's 3 important stats:
Salomon Finishing 16 Pace 16 Drible 14 Of The Ball 14 Agility 15 - he is realy quite nice player but he dont score much | 14 matches played 8 goals scored.

Mpakanyane Finishing 16 Pace 15 Drible 19 Of The Ball 20!!! Agility 12 - very good newgen but in this season he rly sucks 14 matches played and only 5 goals scored. He shoot very much and on target but he dont score why's that?!!?

Nielsen Finishing 19 Pace 14 Drible 16 Of The Ball 14 Agility 16 - He's 19 old. But his skill are good funny is that he scored 14 goals in 9 matches.

So backing to the subject my fowards are good but i still win only 2-0 or 3-0 max its very funny cous i have also about 30/7 Shoots on goal/on target its rly annoying. Could u help me to improve it?

Hi!

I wrote before that this tactic is great but I have problems with scoring - u said before that i have to get better striker I agreed but know i have striker like Salomon Rondon and 2 newgens.
Their's 3 important stats:
Salomon Finishing 16 Pace 16 Drible 14 Of The Ball 14 Agility 15 - he is realy quite nice player but he dont score much | 14 matches played 8 goals scored.

Mpakanyane Finishing 16 Pace 15 Drible 19 Of The Ball 20!!! Agility 12 - very good newgen but in this season he rly sucks 14 matches played and only 5 goals scored. He shoot very much and on target but he dont score why's that?!!?

Nielsen Finishing 19 Pace 14 Drible 16 Of The Ball 14 Agility 16 - He's 19 old. But his skill are good funny is that he scored 14 goals in 9 matches.

So backing to the subject my fowards are good but i still win only 2-0 or 3-0 max its very funny cous i have also about 30/7 Shoots on goal/on target its rly annoying. Could u help me to improve it?

hey bud, you say you still winning each game 2:0 or 3:0 :) that is very impressive :)

remember, composure is the main stat for slotting home chances! I would teach them all go around keeper and place shots in net PPM's :)

post a few SS of your results/fixtures etc! sounds like its working really well!

Hey mate,

I'm glad that u are happy of my resoults. I also want to tell u that I was using ur tactic in fm 2011 - it was really perfect if u would like to see some ss of them i can show u :p or send u a save ^^. In fm 2011 I created the best team in my life. I had 1kkk money (polish money its about 250mil euro u will tell its not much cous English premier league have that money per season ye thats right but in polish I dont get money, its only in english)
Backing to the subject I like ur tactic because I like as u like a AMC player :) I also want to say that some of resoults I couldnt get dont know why but it didnt open. I hope will satisfy ot theese HF:p
Here are some SS:
View attachment 220216View attachment 220217View attachment 220218View attachment 220219View attachment 220220View attachment 220221View attachment 220223View attachment 220224View attachment 220225View attachment 220226View attachment 220227View attachment 220228View attachment 220229View attachment 220230View attachment 220231View attachment 220232View attachment 220233View attachment 220235

epic mate, well done!! what did the league table look like?