have not used it since I uploaded it mate, I cannot tell you, sorry :)

Hey mate,

I'm glad that u are happy of my resoults. I also want to tell u that I was using ur tactic in fm 2011 - it was really perfect if u would like to see some ss of them i can show u :p or send u a save ^^. In fm 2011 I created the best team in my life. I had 1kkk money (polish money its about 250mil euro u will tell its not much cous English premier league have that money per season ye thats right but in polish I dont get money, its only in english)
Backing to the subject I like ur tactic because I like as u like a AMC player :) I also want to say that some of resoults I couldnt get dont know why but it didnt open. I hope will satisfy ot theese HF:p
Here are some SS:
View attachment 220216View attachment 220217View attachment 220218View attachment 220219View attachment 220220View attachment 220221View attachment 220223View attachment 220224View attachment 220225View attachment 220226View attachment 220227View attachment 220228View attachment 220229View attachment 220230View attachment 220231View attachment 220232View attachment 220233View attachment 220235

Wich patch have you used this on?;)

I'm gonna try it with a lower league team. What is the most important players then? And do you think it will work well?:)

cheer

not sure with smaller teams mate, you can always try though :) the Amc

i used this tactic in my season with everton and finished 4th in the league, it scores loads of goals but concedes alot too... anything you can suggest to stop it?

not too bad going mate :) I would drop the d-line and set the cb's closing down more and set tight marking to off!

Wow! Not working at all for 12.2.2, playing with United ( LFCmarshall version ) with Rvp, Kagawa, the whole lot! create loads of chances but all players fail too score! I find that not many of your tactics work well for 12.2.2 Raikan

I don't think that that makes much of a difference .

Maybe your team's morale is low , or they are just having a bad form ? You can't fail to win with United , no matter what Tactics you are using .

Sir, please assist me..huhu i use 4-2-3-1 for Swansea n i like build and buy youngster to be in my first team. i want my team play like arsenal or barcelona but i still lose in possesion game..