An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

your strikers had an off day! 5 CCC's... Bolton and Stoke are a ***** for me as well!

your strikers had an off day! 5 CCC's... Bolton and Stoke are a ***** for me as well!

With Bolton, it is that stupid 4-2-3-1 Narrow formation. I hate it. Won the next match against Villa away 1-0.

Hernandez got sent off though. With Rooney and Berbatov out injured, not sure who should play the DLF role? Any suggestions?

I got Welbeck, Macheda and Owen.

With Bolton, it is that stupid 4-2-3-1 Narrow formation. I hate it. Won the next match against Villa away 1-0.

Hernandez got sent off though. With Rooney and Berbatov out injured, not sure who should play the DLF role? Any suggestions?

it ****** me off as well!

I would play Macheda there and Owen as the Poacher, untick the playmaker though (well in team instructions dont select one)

Brilliant!

Hernandez scored a hattrick in this game and is my leading scorer with 10 goals in 8 appearances

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Might & Magic + Javier Hernandez = Absolute Awesomeness!

It's a good idea to keep a 4-5-1 tactic on hand for anyone who plays 4-2-3-1 (narrow or wide). That's what I do and it has served me well.

I have played Macheda in the DLF role in the cups and he does well, not Rooney standard obviously but well enough for cover.

Raikan, you biscuit!

I think Chicharito is Awesome:) in the poacher role he scored for fun in the might n magic tactic as the poacher even when he broke his ankle for me:'( i put rooney in the poacher role and berba as DLF and they rocked aswell:)??

Hernandez just tore his calf muscle. Out for 4 months and Berbatov is still injured.

Going to use Rooney and Owen, will see how that goes.

ouch, not fun! were is Welbeck? I use Ashley Young as the poacher as well :) he plays really well there, just an idea as he starts off as accomplished as a striker anyway :)

Hello.. When i use the "Short and Sweet" tactic it ain't like the FM12's tactics. I mean it looks like FM09's tactics.. When you drag the players arrows up or down... Should it be like that?

And how did you change Mame Biram with Cesar? Mame didn't want to accept the wages Marseille gave him on my save.

thx for answer

Last edited:
Hello.. When i use the "Short and Sweet" tactic it ain't like the FM12's tactics. I mean it looks like FM09's tactics.. When you drag the players arrows up or down... Should it be like that?

And how did you change Mame Biram with Cesar? Mame didn't want to accept the wages Marseille gave him on my save.

thx for answer
1) You don't have to do anything, as everything is automatic with the tactic a.k.a. "Plug and Play"
2) You must keep in mind that not every save is identical.

That's true.. But every save is almost the same with the transfers. Like City, always signs Srna and so on. That's why I asked

That's true.. But every save is almost the same with the transfers. Like City, always signs Srna and so on. That's why I asked

I had the same problem initially but what I did was, after Marseille accepted the bid, I transfer-listed Diouf and set his squad status to not needed.

Just finished my first season. Bought Fellaini and Hamsik, both were excellent :)

Got down to the last game of the premiership and needed to beat Chelsea, who beat me at home.....won 5-1 lol! Finally worked out how to beat Chelsea! Beat them in the FA Cup final few weeks later as well. So what looks like a struggle of a season turned out to be a good one!

Hope you are all loving the game as much as me right not lol!

Was surprised to see someone getting Fellaini on 7Million Release Clause, Checked that in my save and he didn't have any such clause. And then to my utmost surprise Ezequiel Lavezzi was on a 7 Million Release Clause......Very Cheap for the quality he brings in....Signed him up and he would be joining in the summer

I've been playing two league matches... 2-1 vs Fulham and 2-1 vs Newcastle.. I don't dominate the matches.. I hope my team will do better in next upcoming matches. I´ve sign Chrisitan Eriksen and Marc Andre ter Stegen (This is a MUST buy, he´s only 19 years old and got a great potential). So far i've won the Community Shield.. Next titles to win: Carling Cup,Premier League,Fa Cup, Champions League :-D

Last edited:
Hey Raikan, thanks to Might & Magic, this is my season so far:

View attachment 202664View attachment 202666

Awesome stuff!

I do have a question though, I am playing Chelsea Away next and really do not want to surrender my 20 match winning streak and 15 Match not conceding streak ;). Should I then move the DLF to AM or leave him at ST like it has been throughout my season so far?

Last edited:
hahhaa, awesome! Have you tried the away version? who are you going play in the Am? do you think it is a good idea to change the formation if it is working so well at present? why not just change to counter and use new shouts? :)