Denmark-Portugal 11. October

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Is anyone watching the game? It smells of EFC for Denmark! We are going to Poland and Ukraine. Cheers! Hope the Netherlands wins in Sweden though, don't wanna see them. :D

OH YEAH BABY ! :D

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Christian Poulsen came on -_-'

Gutted.. we've looked dangerous but just haven't taken our chances. Denmark haven't been outstanding but took the two chances they've had. Still 20 mins to go though, so it's not over yet!

Gutted.. we've looked dangerous but just haven't taken our chances. Denmark haven't been outstanding but took the two chances they've had. Still 20 mins to go though, so it's not over yet!

How are Portugal doing in the group DMF?

Silberbauer injured :(

He was outstanding today !

Phewwww Portugal played like ****, not over yet but if we lose it's more than deserved.

SO close for Bendtner !

Unless a miracle happens, Portugal are finished. I doubt they'll be able to get anything from this game.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

story of his life ;)

Tell me about it.

Scored twice against Norway though :D

Eliseu is not even near being good enough to play at this level. At least in the LW position. God how we miss Pepe and Coentrão. So as R. Carvalho, but that is a different story. I keep saying this, Rolando is ****. Ronaldo did not play at all.

Kjaer was a brick wall.

Fully deserved win tonight imo. Hope I'm starting to see a trend of Denmark qualifying for the major championships. No Japan to lose to in the European Championships.

Now they scored, don't score again please.

Fully deserved win tonight imo. Hope I'm starting to see a trend of Denmark qualifying for the major championships.

I just hope we do better than at the World Cup...

Yep, deserved win, but that wasn't Portugal out there, just a couple of players dressed as Portugal, that was not even 1/10 of what we should be, and it's well deserved, no humility.
Goal Ronaldo.

I already saw it coming. But I still think we'll win.

Thanks for failing Quaresma. Could have been really dangerous there.

I am going to cry if we don't win this.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

But Denmark deserves this. Even though they didn't play as good all the way through, it should be a Danish victory.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

DENMARK!!!!! WE ARE VICTORIOUS!