Championship Manager 2001/02 Database for FM12

Hey mate can I just say as a big fan of CM 01/02 I am stoked somebody is doing this database for FM12! Can I just ask are you doing or have you done league 1/league 2/conference teams, and if so have you done league 2 and Cheltenham Town yet? We had a good team back then that got promoted so would love to play as them again but on FM12. Thanks for doing this! :D

Hey mate can I just say as a big fan of CM 01/02 I am stoked somebody is doing this database for FM12! Can I just ask are you doing or have you done league 1/league 2/conference teams, and if so have you done league 2 and Cheltenham Town yet? We had a good team back then that got promoted so would love to play as them again but on FM12. Thanks for doing this! :D

I see how it gets on, coz last night I ran into a bug where my database was loaded but it has reset itself, so I'm wondering if it's coz I had too many players (as free agents) or if you reach a number it just goes back to normal or I created a .dbc and delete it and it just reset it self that way

**** it man! Thats a real ******. I'm guessing you didn't have any back up save files for it or anything? Anyway hope you can start filling it all up again soon and if you need any help with Cheltenham Town FC in League 2 send me a message. lol

**** it man! Thats a real ******. I'm guessing you didn't have any back up save files for it or anything? Anyway hope you can start filling it all up again soon and if you need any help with Cheltenham Town FC in League 2 send me a message. lol

no it's cool I had a back up file save of it on my hard-drive since Sunday :)

I know its probably already been asked, but are you reusing all the old player? As in changing their birthdays ect. And what are you doing with the players that werent around at the time? For example, Messi, Neymar etc etc??

My project has kinda gone wrong, so if you do want me to give you a hand, I am free now :)

I know its probably already been asked, but are you reusing all the old player? As in changing their birthdays ect. And what are you doing with the players that werent around at the time? For example, Messi, Neymar etc etc??

My project has kinda gone wrong, so if you do want me to give you a hand, I am free now :)

yea I'm doing to reuse the players that are in CM 01/02 most are crappy free agents :p and the players now will be deleted and what went wrong with your database mate it look class :(

yea I'm doing to reuse the players that are in CM 01/02 most are crappy free agents :p and the players now will be deleted and what went wrong with your database mate it look class :(

Many crash dumps, corrupt files, and lack of time to do it all. Ive got time to do a few clubs every now and again, just not a whole database :(

Many crash dumps, corrupt files, and lack of time to do it all. Ive got time to do a few clubs every now and again, just not a whole database :(

I'll send you the file across I have, do you have CM 01/02?

right I'll upload what I've done so far and you can finish off Bayer & Bayer II and work on any club you want until you get bored of it deal

Yeah ok. Do you want to keep like a spoiler in the op with all the clubs that have been done? That way we wont do any that have already been done :)

Yeah ok. Do you want to keep like a spoiler in the op with all the clubs that have been done? That way we wont do any that have already been done :)

yea I will do that so just PM me a list of the clubs you've completed and I'll add it to the list, also they'll be about 96,000 + players changes done so far

editor data.zip

yea I will do that so just PM me a list of the clubs you've completed and I'll add it to the list, also they'll be about 96,000 + players changes done so far

editor data.zip

Ok cool. Once Ive done Bayern, I will finished whichever prem clubs are left.

Ok cool. Once Ive done Bayern, I will finished whichever prem clubs are left.

I've done F.C. Bayern, it's Bayer 04 Levenkusen and yea that's fine, if I keep on going I think I would have gone mad or sick and not created a new database

Just make sure you save it a 99,999 this time so if it crashes at 100,000 you'll have only lost 1 change ;)

Just make sure you save it a 99,999 this time so if it crashes at 100,000 you'll have only lost 1 change ;)

that's very true ;), but I've figure out what was wrong with it, coz I created a .dbc file and then delete it thinking I won't need it, so when I loaded it up it was thinking it was a blank DB or a small one (if that makes any sense)