Manchester United Vs Manchester City | 23rd Oct | Old Trafford

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a finish by Fletcher! game on?

What a strike from Fletcher.

he had no right to score a goal like that, probably too little to late but still.

If only Jones have been fit enough to start...

Madrista use your head for once. i told you lot to pack it in one thread and you come trolling on this one. cut it out before you pick up another infraction.

Sure.....

Your not gonna lose often. But when you do, you can't take any slack.

Fair enough, tell me in advance that you are a bad loser.

Dont think about 3-3 too late for you.

Sure.....

Your not gonna lose often. But when you do, you can't take any slack.

Fair enough, tell me in advance that you are a bad loser.

Sigh, not like i didnt give you a warning

If Fletcher was Spanish or Italian he would be dubbed World Class.

I'm a massive fan Scottish or not he is a great central midfielder.

City do deserve to win this, Ferdinand has played quite well in so much as for large periods he has contained Aguero and got tight. Evra has been... Evra. Smalling's tried but he's just getting over ran. If United had the Gustavo type Bayern had who has the discipline and pace to man mark Silva throughout the 90 minutes they might have been more successful.

As a pure bit of chance, my FM Base predictions league prediction for this was 1-3 to City so if it ends like this I'm happy.

Clichy/Richards have been excellent, the man of the match will probably go to Silva or Balotelli but between the 2 fullbacks and Yaya they have been disciplined and brilliant throughout.

Still don't like liability Lescott any more than I did before the game though.

Fletcher has been absolutely awful, but because he scored, it'll gloss over his performance.

Evans was the worst player on the pitch. He did United a favour by getting sent off.

United are also extremely fortunate that Anderson got away with that challenge in the box; should have been a penalty.

Well done City.

At least we scored the nicest goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side Dzeko and Aguero scored for my FF...

That's just rubbing more salt into the wounds.

1-5

Dzeko and Silva.

some very ott commentary going on. saying that the title is on its way to blue half of Manchester. absolute crass. Ffs its October not May. Get a grip ffs

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

OH THE IRONYYY!!!!!

Tell me about it lol.

If Fletcher was Spanish or Italian he would be dubbed World Class.

I'm a massive fan Scottish or not he is a great central midfielder.

City do deserve to win this, Ferdinand has played quite well in so much as for large periods he has contained Aguero and got tight. Evra has been... Evra. Smalling's tried but he's just getting over ran. If United had the Gustavo type Bayern had who has the discipline and pace to man mark Silva throughout the 90 minutes they might have been more successful.

As a pure bit of chance, my FM Base predictions league prediction for this was 1-3 to City so if it ends like this I'm happy.

Clichy/Richards have been excellent, the man of the match will probably go to Silva or Balotelli but between the 2 fullbacks and Yaya they have been disciplined and brilliant throughout.

Still don't like liability Lescott any more than I did before the game though.

Fletcher has been absolutely awful, but because he scored, it'll gloss over his performance.

Evans was the worst player on the pitch. He did United a favour by getting sent off.

United are also extremely fortunate that Anderson got away with that challenge in the box; should have been a penalty.

Well done City.

two completely different views on Fletcher, interesting...

I think the United supporters should be a little bit quiet about their 8-2 victory over Arsenal now, because this is hilarious!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.