MrX

Reaction score
Name: Jason Banton
D.O.B: 15.12.1992
Strengths:pace Etc.
Weaknesses:Selfishness

I know he isn't a wonderkid, But hes alright for his age,

He can actually get past Man Utd defence etc,

Well he obviously isn't very good if the scout report says he is some way off the required potential to be better than a 60 year old Kenny Dalglish ;)

Kenny Dalglish = Edited database = Probably better than he should be.

Kenny Dalglish = Edited database = Probably better than he should be.
Okay, I'll admit I edited the database and made Dalglish a player, But Bantons stats are legit, search him on game.

Wow edited database, rubbish stats but plays above them
S'all stupid on these forums everyone winges.

Wow edited database, rubbish stats but plays above them
S'all stupid on these forums everyone winges.

Not stupid, but the idea of the player thread is to suggest realistic good players for people, by editing the database your giving false information.

Put a screenshot up of how good you've made Kenny haha. Im sure Banton has potential of

I have noticed him in the past (I remember the name) City alway buy him, i have scouted him before and the reports were not too bad :) never got anywhere though as most AI players do...

Banton looks pretty good on mine.

MrX.... Are you actually Jason Banton? I see at least 6 posts a day from you talking about him. One time a guy even asked for a right back and a centre back and you suggested this kid.

I noticed him when looking the stats in the under 18 league..pretty decent though his passing, technique, and crossing suck. And he's supposed to be a winger. I know he's still young, but will take lots of year to increase the stats. But I still want to try to develop him.

I am trying to develop him in my game as Liverpool manager, he plays well in friendlies and cup games so you never know, but it will take at least 3 years of tutoring and training to get him to where he needs to be from what I have read on player development posts.

Develops quite fast, got him for free in my Watford game. Scored in his debut friemdly, then in his second league appearance as a substitute.