athertpa

Reaction score
View attachment 117446

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody else was having brilliant success with Javier Hernandes of Man U?

He was a bit part player for me season 1 with Rooney and Berbatov claiming the places up front. However season 2, he is dominating the front line!

With his role set to Poacher, he has score 30 goals in 24 games, 9 assists and 9 man of the match awards! He is on a roll...

Just wondering if he is this good for anyone else?

thanks

Last edited:
Yes he is doing well for you, not been Man Utd yet on FM11 so i wouldn't know.

I think he has a PA of like 170 and on my game he was World Cup 2014 top goal scorer.

I believe it is spelt Hernandez

ok point taken, spelling mistake.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

would be intersted to know if anyone has managed to sign him from man u?

he keeps on getting better and better, now 38 goals in 31 games, Rooney has only scored 6 this season...

He has been entered into the Man U favoured personnell in eason 2. Im sure the bags full of goals he is scoring helps

How did you get his speed up so high? No wonder he's scoring so many, he's pretty much the fastest player in the game.

In my network game he is doing very well for another user, bagging tons of goals

Yeah he's great for me too. I took over Utd at the start of 2013/14, and he's currently deputising for the injured Rooney, playing alongside Higuain and scoring every other game.

awsome for me second season 29 in 26 games. was ok in first season behind rooney and berbatov.

i play him and macheda in the cups and most champions league games. both unreal and get 20-30 goals each in all competitions every season

i play him and macheda in the cups and most champions league games. both unreal and get 20-30 goals each in all competitions every season

He's been brilliant in the 1st season for my united, and his continuing he's brilliant run of form. 28 goals in 28 games - 1st season, 19 goals in 18 games still running in 2nd season (goals in league only).

How did you get his speed up so high? No wonder he's scoring so many, he's pretty much the fastest player in the game.

I am using Maestro Ugo's training schedules, Chicorito ia in the attacking schedule (which you would think)

looks like he has developed on aerobic tributes

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

In my network game he is doing very well for another user, bagging tons of goals

he definitely a goal machine!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

awsome for me second season 29 in 26 games. was ok in first season behind rooney and berbatov.

this was exactly the same for me as well

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

I havent had much joy with Macheda, what role are you playing him in?

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

For me, hernandez doesn't seem to perform :S

stick with him season 2 he is immense

Another update 5 goals against Leicester and a perfect 10 rating!!!

whoop whoop

WOW look at his speed and finishing, whata beast !

what schedule do you use? ? (if its from the forums)

im using maestro ugo's training schedule and he is set as an attacker

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:30 PM ----------

The end of season 2 stats:

56 goals in 52 appearances, 18 assists, 18 man of the match awards
top scorer in prem
top euro cup scorer

take a look at the screenies