thenabster

Reaction score
Hey guys, I posted not to long ago that I bought Pastore for 35 million and he sucked balls, well it turned out that he sucks only in the first part of the season probably because he is adapting. The second end of the season he turns into a beast. He is like unstoppable. He scores like two games every game and you should see the goals. He takes on like 5 players every time. He finally ended the season with 7.58 average, 20 goals in 16 games.

He made me drop Hazard, so probably he is the best AMC in the game. I got him for 35 million euros though. ahaha. Try him out,

Agreed I had him on last year's version, scored 30 goals a season from AMC. Would love to give him a go on this version but he does seem expensive.

thanks Mike,

yeah, we all know about this guy, fantastic last year and even better this year!
that is quite a large sum of money, some might say he is worth it, in Fm11 it does seem quite hard to sign him and negotiate successfully with him!

please edit your OP correctly... (do not post it, EDIT your original post)

I can't seem to get the best out of his dribbling. What is his best role?
I've played him in the Attacking Midfield role but he goes missing, and I've put him in the Trequartista and he doesn't run with the ball. Suggestions?

Last edited:
you can play him as either, I like to utilize his acceleration and pace...

Why pay that much for him when you can get douglas costa much cheaper an for me has a better goal scoring rate.. cant stop scoring freekicks,long shot goals. 17games into the season an he's scored 17

He was transfer listed by request at the end of my first season with Blackpool, and signed for Bremen for 12m.

bought him for 35m for arsenal after he scored a hattrick against me in champions league for palermo.

Sucked for like 10 games than he started owning defenses. i play him as an attacking mid.

expensive but at least i don't have to expect for diaby to have a decent game:)

I got him on a free transfer in 2014 hes gd but not as good as marek hamsik u should have paid 35mil for him

Same ccd20, Palermo offered me him for 14mill pounds start of second season as Lazio, though got him for 11,5 mill.

bought him for 35m for arsenal after he scored a hattrick against me in champions league for palermo.

Sucked for like 10 games than he started owning defenses. i play him as an attacking mid.

expensive but at least i don't have to expect for diaby to have a decent game:)

Thats what exactly happened to me. For the first half, I wanted to rip the contract apart. Then the last half of the season he was just unstoppable. He owned the whole Bayern defense. Took on like 5 players plus the goalee and scored.

Palermo just offered me him for 11million!! Dont need another AMC but at that price I had to accept
****, that's lucky. They wouldn't even consider £25 million for him on mine. Was gonna try re-training him to AML.