Premier League Weekend Match Thread - Weekend of the 17th

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Ok guys, as some people seem to be missing match threads and the BBC Bot, here is the weekend match thread. I will try and do one every weekend/round of matches.

This weekend:
Saturday, 17 December 2011
Blackburn v West Brom, 15:00
Everton v Norwich, 15:00
Fulham v Bolton, 15:00
Newcastle v Swansea, 15:00
Wolverhampton v Stoke, 15:00
Wigan v Chelsea, 17:30

Sunday, 18 December 2011
QPR v Man Utd, 12:00
Aston Villa v Liverpool, 14:05
Tottenham v Sunderland, 15:00
Man City v Arsenal, 16:10

Feel free to post your predictions, thoughts on the games etc.

Also, feel free to make match threads for individual games still. :)

Well this went down like a flame-thrower in a marshmallow factory..

Blackburn 1-1 West Brom
Everton 3-1 Norwich
Fulham 2-0 Bolton
Newcastle 2-0 Swansea
Wolves 1-3 Stoke
Wigan 0-5 Chelsea
QPR 1-4 Man utd
Aston Villa 1-1 Liverpool
Spurs 2-1 Sunderland
Man city 4-0 Arsenal

Good idea, Would prefer this style rather than for individual games.

Goals goals goals plz...

Please remember what I say. Arsenal will get an unexpected result at City.

OptaJoeOpta Sports
4 - Jordi Gómez has scored twice as many PL goals in his last five apps (4) than in his previous 42 games in the competition. Lifesaver.

ffs. didnt even know this was here lol :$

I'm just wondering if the Venkys owners are thinking if they've made a huge,huge mistake. When they sacked Allardyce, they said they did it "because they wanted a top four finish for Blackburn and entertaining football". I suspect that single action is going to come back to haunt them and cost them their Premiership status

Match of the day was about as exciting as being ****** by a badger, up the ****.

I'm just wondering if the Venkys owners are thinking if they've made a huge,huge mistake. When they sacked Allardyce, they said they did it "because they wanted a top four finish for Blackburn and entertaining football". I suspect that single action is going to come back to haunt them and cost them their Premiership status

ahh, Indians u know .....

Liverpool; Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Adam, Henderson, Downing, Shelvey, Suarez, Bellamy

Villa; Guzan, Hutton, Warnock, Dunne, Collins, Albrighton, Delph, Petrov, N'Zogbia, Delfouneso, Heskey.

Should really win this.

Last edited: