Jesaustralia's ###Don't Try This### - CAT 5 WARNING!!! 4-4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your OP, always have some positive staff to read ( till last letter :p )

Will give this a go with Chelsea ( that means i will install game again )

EDIT: Will Dybala work on F9? Or should i retrain Hazard ( Pedro ) to ST?

Dybala can play anything up front - CF - F9 both good
It depends on what you have for one of the striker roles - but remember the widemids are also very much like a striker - I reckon both Hazard and Pedro will do good as widemids - I don't really know who you got available in Chelsea.

By the way thank you Slavisa for the kind words - you make me think its worth giving a **** releasing tactics and writing passionately - Now I just hope that the tactic will do you justice - as I said I don't know how this one will perform in the premier league - its still a new tactic that might require a little tweaking here and their.

Looking forward to some updates from you

Cheers mate

Does the strong foot on specific position right or left matter for BMWs? Also which strong foot should widemids and strikers have, and if you could, how could you set up BBC and Isco? Would Kroos and Modric be good at BWM positions? What about set pieces?

I didn't have success with the last tactic of yours but your presentation, hard work and effort always gets me to download your tactics and to try them more, not to mention you almost respond to everyone so that you for being a big part of this community! :)

Results so far, not too bad, haven't set up set piece takers, Isco playing left WM and Bale right WM, Ronaldo as CF (mostly scoring) and Karim as F9. Using Kroos and Modric as BWMs for now. Conceding 2 stupid penalties v barcelona but still a good win. Tactic was implemented in the middle of the preseason.
View attachment 82500 View attachment 82499

Last edited:
MR Ls Sicilian defence - I also tweaked it for FM 17 as MR L has been too busy.

It will perform good, im tired of all strikerless tactic ( had a rly good time with them ) so something new is always good. I usually read every single letter in all OPs but yours i like, so much information you offer and passion you put in that is incredible.

BTW. Suggest me good BWM in range of 50M, have latest DB update so Kante is only one DM i have

Once again - thank you mate!!

Walace - I love that player - I had him in my Ajax save where he became World class
T.Maia
Rabiot
T.Delaney - I think
Saul
Neves (Wolves)
Coquelin
Several Germans I reckon
Stambouli used to be great
Bender brothers
Macherano is probably the player to consider taking a look at and try to find simular types

Also consider retraining a beast central defender - to BWM-S DMC schedule

When you search for these - check tackling and aggression in combination - its important that they have both - but in general if you tick the BWM-S you'll see the required attributes. In this tac I go more for a clean BWM type rather than a hardworking box to box type - if they then have a decent longshot 13+ - that would be a good bonus - but not a requirement.

Cheers mate

MR Ls Sicilian defence - I also tweaked it for FM 17 as MR L has been too busy.

Well this is a completely unique 442 deep - only really the widemids can be compared to sicilian defense. The TI's are more Goodbye than anything else - The roles that gave me higher average rates were chosen - The BWM-S something new in the DM strata performs better than BWM-S central midfield with the right player for instance - Then I wanted to create diversity up front with a CF and a F9 mainly to make life hard for the opponent defence - I was pretty happy with that outcome - but I'm still discussing with myself if their is another role that would do better than a CF - mainly AF - Poacher or TM-A is in my thoughts.

Ofcourse all that also comes down to the players themselves - their abilities and their specific niche.

Feel free to tweak it the way you see fit - I encourage anyone who feel like it to do that - you can post Download link and explain the change.

Cheers pal

Does the strong foot on specific position right or left matter for BMWs? Also which strong foot should widemids and strikers have, and if you could, how could you set up BBC and Isco? Would Kroos and Modric be good at BWM positions? What about set pieces?

I didn't have success with the last tactic of yours but your presentation, hard work and effort always gets me to download your tactics and to try them more, not to mention you almost respond to everyone so that you for being a big part of this community! :)

Results so far, not too bad, haven't set up set piece takers, Isco playing left WM and Bale right WM, Ronaldo as CF (mostly scoring) and Karim as F9. Using Kroos and Modric as BWMs for now. Conceding 2 stupid penalties v barcelona but still a good win. Tactic was implemented in the middle of the preseason.
View attachment 1128802 View attachment 1128803

I don't use a specific foot on the BMW's - but if I have it I will go for left on left and right on right - but I will not follow it blindly if I have a high quality player with the wrong foot.

A pitty you didn't have success with the 4312 - Its a clear favourite of mine - I know many people have enjoyed it with great success - if you like to play with Real Madrid then the reversed version should demolish spain with it :)

Bale ML
Ronaldo CF
Benzema F9
Isco - Sell :(
Asensio F9
Kroos - BWM might work or sell
Modric - Sell
James - F9 if you own him still
I don't know who you have as MR

Remember full fluidity before judging anything - nothing matters before you hit that

Thank you so much mate - appreciate the support and hope you will have a positive experience with this one.

Cheers

How do you reckon this would go in LLM? I mean it is a 442 after all?

How do you reckon this would go in LLM? I mean it is a 442 after all?

If you mean lower league and not underdog I guess it will work - I will recommend to change the CF to AF though

Try it out and tell me how you go - it would be good information to share with the bunch :)

Cheers

Hi. Can you kindly explain how do you have players doing so many games during the season with such a big efficiency? If its training, can you share some hints?

I always get 2 XIs to handle so many games to keep players at least with 95% fitness.

Thanks in advance

Did you test it with a lower league team ? (D2 French for example)

great results with wisla krakow first season!

Hi. Can you kindly explain how do you have players doing so many games during the season with such a big efficiency? If its training, can you share some hints?

I always get 2 XIs to handle so many games to keep players at least with 95% fitness.

Thanks in advance

I have spoken of this many times - if you wanna use the same 11 its important to generate condition - you do that by resting players between matches - so if your next match is in 3 days you have 2 rest days that you can do - if its 4 days then you can rest the players 3 days - I normally use 2 days - the outcome is usually between 93% - 96%

However you cannot go through the season without injuries or suspension like I did - its becourse its a test where I save the players injured or suspended - using an editor - I have to do that for analyzing and comparring purposes - its the same with all the tests that I do.

Did you test it with a lower league team ? (D2 French for example)

No I have not - but I can tell you if it doesn't work for Barcelona or any other top team - it will also be horrible for any lower league team - Should not be mistaken for an underdog team.

If you do try it with a lower league team I recommend changing the CF to AF due to the lack of talent.

Cheers guys

**** mate, I think you've been reading my mind lately, I think it was yesterday I gave Wide midfielders and even defensive wings a thought, since I havn't really seen any tactics this year with those types used :)

[QUOTE = Knap; 3118544] J'ai quitté les DM - demandez simplement si vous voulez une certaine formation, car tous ne sont pas publiés, par exemple, un 4132 BLUE MATTER.

[/ QUOTE]

you share 4132 your post knap ?

Are you ******* kidding me - remove those links - and start making this thread about this tactic - I put hours in to this - show some respect

Last edited:
Love this tactic mate... 7 games with Rayo Vallecano in La Liga at 2017 won 5 lost once and a draw..

Status
Not open for further replies.