tony1

Reaction score
What is the best anyone has had him like in ther games an has he ever turned out to be world class????

Im A Celtic Fan , but i have got to admit he is pretty good .oO)

He was amazing for my QPR team when I brought him in gently
Season 1 - 14 Appearances: 4 Goals; 10 Assists - 7.23
Season 2 - 20 Appearances: 8 Goals; 12 Assists - 7.19
Season 3 - 36 Appearances: 9 Goals; 20 Asissts - 7.31

He was amazing for my QPR team when I brought him in gently
Season 1 - 14 Appearances: 4 Goals; 10 Assists - 7.23
Season 2 - 20 Appearances: 8 Goals; 12 Assists - 7.19
Season 3 - 36 Appearances: 9 Goals; 20 Asissts - 7.31

where did you play him.

I have him but he is in my reserves because of balotelli and marquinhos

i play him AML he was amazing in his 1st season for me in his second and is struggaling to do mas good as last year

Well he worked wonders for my Hull City squad and I threw him in at the deap end.
season 1 : 33 games - 22 goals - 10 assissts (Striker)
season 2 : 42 games - 33 goals - 25 assissts (Striker and AML because of injuries...)
season 3 (last) : 50 games - 49 goals - 30 assissts (striker)
He then left for £22m to Barcelona, my board auto-accepted the bid and I god Keirrison after it who done just as good if not better taking me to a Champions League Cup final in my 4th season and I won it... thats when I stopped that game and started my current game.

I played out left which explains low goal tally on occassion hes been upfront for me.

wonderkid 4 me second season with man city
first season 18goals and fans player of the year

i played him up front for my scotland team and he was absolutley class, his stats are amazing, he is quick, strong and good dribbler, never mind his eye for goal

what age does he develop his speed, coz he still slow on mine, pace: 14 Acc: 12, and i've got him on high Aerobic trainingg ??

what is his best roles and duties btw i have him playing alongside Agbonlahor