A Russell92

Reaction score
I've created a database, but when i try to test it after i have created my managers profile fm freezes and then a message comes up saying fm has stopped working and needs to be closed. the same thing also happens even if o bypass adding a manager. I've not made any changes to league structure or clubs, the only things i have done is delete all the players under 24 and created a couple of people, any help or advice given will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

Its a serious error that wont allow the game to continue. You will have to delete the database and retry it again. Do a few players at a time and test it and you will find your problem... Also there is an editing help thread....

thanks i was thinking it might have been because the file was still xml and uncompressed so i thought i might see if there is any other solution before i tried to compress it because overall there was over 175,000 changes

Yeah,it could have been a problem deleting so many players. One question though... Why delete all under 24s?

i was gonna make a database for me and my friends on the 2001-2002 season but i might have to rethink my plan now or start over again

i was gonna make a database for me and my friends on the 2001-2002 season but i might have to rethink my plan now or start over again

You do know youll have to add 100k plus retired players aswell. Its a lot of work if your not good with the editor...

ive done it before with a previous season but the only problem i eva had was crash dumps which ive always been able to work around

Last edited: