Jorge Claros shot in the head.

Shay Given

Banned
Reaction score
Celtic transfer hopeful Jorge Claros is shot in Honduras | Mail Online

Claros, 25, is simply lucky to be alive, never mind pondering his next career move, after he was attacked by thieves while sitting in his car in a petrol station with his terrified wife and her friend.

Media bulletins from the capital Tegucigalpa claimed the two women were unhurt during the attempted theft of the car, while Claros suffered what was descr ibed as gunshot grazing to the head.

Remarkably, he was able to drive himself to hospital after the ordeal. One report stated: 'Dr Oscar Benitez, who has been treating Claros, said on Wednesday that the player's wounds were not life threatening.

It can't be that bad then, if he drove himself to hospital.

But why didn't he ask his wife to drive him there? I mean christ, he has just been shot in the ******* head!

Oh yeah.. Women drivers..

Wow. Seriously, wow. Hope he's alright =(

Gunshot grazing? Shouldnt be TOO bad then. Lucky man.

How lucky is that to have a bullet graze your head.. Cow with holes it in!

Lucky boy.

The thread title is misleading though. It says he was shot 'in' the head, but really it flew past the side and grazed him. I imagine most people expected to come into this thread posting 'R.I.P'.

Lucky boy.

The thread title is misleading though. It says he was shot 'in' the head, but really it flew past the side and grazed him. I imagine most people expected to come into this thread posting 'R.I.P'.

I suppose the title has attracted more viewers than the correct title would.