Jose Mourinho

he hasnt left yet but apparently its "almost certain".

To be fair, what else can he achieve there though in major cups really?

Had to be done.

Is that 2 or 3 champions leagues he's won now?

Done very well at Inter and can now leave them on a high.The league,domestic cup and Champions League,giving it to them for the first time in,not only the club's history,but Italian football itself,is a great achievement,and can now look to a bigger challenge.

He's actually brilliant, he will go down as the best Manager ever and he's still only 47. I think apart from Porto, he had the best squad in both Chelsea and Inter when he joined both clubs but you still can't take his achievement away from him, what he did in the CL with Inter this season has been an excellent display of his managerial ability. His next task will be trying to knock Barca off there perch but Madrid have the squad, the money and the ability to do so.

pure legend would love to see him back at chelsea one day but proberly never gunna happen :(

Can't say I didn't see it coming. Hopefully for the real-life Jose he won't suffer the same fate as the Mourinho in my Inter story ( see sig ) :p

99% he gonna leave for R.Madrid

Not taking anything from him or his acheivments BUT I would like to see him build a club/team like Mr Fergurson or Wenger. He only stays 2 - 3 years buys 30 year old players with quick impact, would like to see him stay somewhere plus 5 years to see if he can build 1 or 2 teams with the same club bring through young players. If he does this I wouldnt argue that he would be the greatest of the greats

pure legend would love to see him back at chelsea one day but proberly never gunna happen :(

So would I but there's always that saying that once you leave, you should never go back as it is never like what it was before.

I honestly think after he's done at Madrid he will be off to United when SAF retires. Then back to Portugal when he's achieved it all.

Absolute legend truly already one of the greatest managers ever surely and has years left. Madrid will be a real force with him as gaffer

if he is intrested in a new european challange he should come to Rangers only if Walter leaves ;)

Last edited:
He will win La liga or La liga plus UCL in 2 or 3 years time then He will come to United to succeed SAF.:)

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

He's actually brilliant, he will go down as the best Manager ever and he's still only 47. I think apart from Porto, he had the best squad in both Chelsea and Inter when he joined both clubs but you still can't take his achievement away from him, what he did in the CL with Inter this season has been an excellent display of his managerial ability. His next task will be trying to knock Barca off there perch but Madrid have the squad, the money and the ability to do so.

TBH not true, Madrid is miles ahead of Barca in terms of trophies won. Its like Barca should try to knock madrid off their perch like we did here;)

TBH not true, Madrid is miles ahead of Barca in terms of trophies won. Its like Barca should try to knock madrid off their perch like we did here;)

I meant currently, Barca have dominated for past two seasons and need to knocked off there perch at the moment :S

Yeah, but its not as if Madrid are dominating now. Notts Forest won 2 European Cups, but that doesn't mean that Inter knocked them off their perch yesterday by winning their third, because what Forest did was in the past - currently they're a Championship team, and currently Real Madrid are second best to Barcelona.

Last edited:
Yeah, but its not as if Madrid are dominating now. Notts Forest won 2 European Cups, but that doesn't mean that Inter knocked them off their perch yesterday by winning their third, because what Forest did was in the past - currently they're a Championship team, and currently Read Madrid are second best to Barcelona.

If thats how you think then SAF would never have said he wanted to knock Liverpool off their ******* perch. We were winning league left right and center at that time.

If thats how you think then SAF would never have said he wanted to knock Liverpool off their ******* perch. We were winning league left right and center at that time.

Yeah, but if Liverpool weren't winning anything, then at the time they weren't on a perch, as it were.
In the 1992-93 season, Norwich were 3rd in the Premier League - but currently, as a side that just got promoted to the Championship, we aren't doing as well. Similarly, Liverpool may have won alot of leagues in the past, but they aren't on that perch now, because they haven't won any in over 20 years. Stop clinging to the past, its what's happening now that matters. Man Utd are currently a better team than Liverpool, not an equal one, just because they've won the same amount of leagues. Juventus and Notts Forest have won the same amount of Champions Leagues - doesn't make them equal now, does it? The present is more important than the past.