Reaction score
after seeing his performance against Newcastle, i was wondering if anyone has got him in fm or seen him turn into a world class player ?

I am considering to put in a bid for him from notts county :S

He's not on the actual game but on one of the transfer updates he's created on it

He is on the game :S
He turns out to be brilliant.
Currently using him as a regular Advanced playmaker in my 3 man midfield for Chelsea and he's only 16, valued at £1.6m. Played 10, scored one, assisted 3 and average rating of 7.13!

He is on the normal 10.3 patch and has -9 potential,so with the right training could become a very good player :)

Has been hit and miss on my saves. Currently a championship standard player in 2015.

View attachment 107490

Here he is, in 2016.

Was in South-West London with Chelsea for three years until the management at the Blues decided to cut chords with the youngsters and leaving McEachran to make a free transfer to Championship side Coventry City. In the next two years, the Sky Blues would be promoted to the Premier League, with McEachran able to make two appearances, totalling up to four since his arrival at Ricoh Arena.

With Coventry dumped out of the top flight in 2014-15, McEachran was loaned out to League One outfit Northampton Town. Following from that, he made seven appearances for the Cobblers, and returned to Coventry the next season. Unable to establish himself in the team once more, the youngster was then deemed surplus to requirements and sold off to Exeter City for £50k, signing a one-year deal. Currently, he has made 16 appearances for the Grecians, scoring twice at his new home in the 'basement league' and rated an indispensable figure amongst the fans, the manager, and the board.

His whole career total has him having made 30 appearances, scoring two goals, nine assists and an average rating of 7.11

He turns out to be a decent PL player on mine.
Btw he went to my school, and his brother still does :)

in love with him already :D :wub:

picture.php

Lol, that is brilliant. :D

yeah lol as ive seen on this thread a few have said if you give him games he can turn quality so i decided to give him a chance in the community shield didnt do too much the whole game just an average performance then bang he scores the winner in injury time :D

I'm currently Burton and made a enquiry about this guy, they only wan't 22k and a 25% profit of the next sale?

Right, played him in a victorious Chelsea side in a 5-2 win over Walsall, and here are some of his stats. Very good passing ability, but his headers are pretty poor.

yeah lol as ive seen on this thread a few have said if you give him games he can turn quality so i decided to give him a chance in the community shield didnt do too much the whole game just an average performance then bang he scores the winner in injury time :D

Where did you get your avatar mate?

Where did you get your avatar mate?

there is a thread on general chat i think it is mate its called something like get your anme on your clubs shirt and there is a link :)

sorry to be off topic btw

He is on the game :S
He turns out to be brilliant.
Currently using him as a regular Advanced playmaker in my 3 man midfield for Chelsea and he's only 16, valued at £1.6m. Played 10, scored one, assisted 3 and average rating of 7.13!

My bad was thinking of Tomas Kalas :/