daniel_kg

BuzzKill
Reaction score
I am in my first season with QPR and i just sighned Jozy Altidore for £3.8 million, is he the guy to fire me into the premiership or should i see him as a hot prospect and look for another striker?

I am in my first season with QPR and i just sighned Jozy Altidore for £3.8 million, is he the guy to fire me into the premiership or should i see him as a hot prospect and look for another striker?

I think you should keep him... I would keep him and sell him only after he want's to leave... I would do like this.

Looking at his stats, I would say that you should try to find someone else. I haven't played as QPR, so I don't know how useful Angelo Balanta, Rowan Vine and Patrick Agyemang are... You could possibly sell two of them, and look for someone like Humberto Suazo, who is a great player in the Championship!

I was thinking of selling Patrick Agyemang and Dexter Blackstock and loaning out Angelo Balanta and bringing in another striker. I dont know much about Humberto Suazo but i will check him out.

hey mate, i have just started a game with QPR. i dont think much of Rowan Vine and Patrick Agyeman but i think blackstock is good enough for the championship as backup and balata has potential. i had 12 mil to spend! its like man city but in the next league down :p i signed charlton cole for 3 mil and eblake-banks for 2.5 mil. these 2 will work well together with cole's height and power and eblake-banks pace. he is also a bit of a goal machine in the championship. i also signed mattock and plan on playing delaney at CB or DM. i also nabbed mark beevers from luton for 2.5 mil, he is a good cb for championship and he develops into a good premier league cb when he is older so he is perfect.

i also signed a few young wonderkids on the cheap that i heard about on this forum :p

play jozy and dexter up front they will be awesome if not buy ebanks blake great goal scorer top goalscorer in league in prem with wolves

hey mate, i have just started a game with QPR. i dont think much of Rowan Vine and Patrick Agyeman but i think blackstock is good enough for the championship as backup and balata has potential. i had 12 mil to spend! its like man city but in the next league down :p i signed charlton cole for 3 mil and eblake-banks for 2.5 mil. these 2 will work well together with cole's height and power and eblake-banks pace. he is also a bit of a goal machine in the championship. i also signed mattock and plan on playing delaney at CB or DM. i also nabbed mark beevers from luton for 2.5 mil, he is a good cb for championship and he develops into a good premier league cb when he is older so he is perfect.

i also signed a few young wonderkids on the cheap that i heard about on this forum :p
Hey mate i also signed Bogdan Shust and Igor Duljaj from shaktar, Shust looks like he has the potential to be a really great GK and Duljaj at 28 will bring in some experiance into the midfield.

Which wonderkids have you signed mate?

altidore turns into a decent looking striker and can finish impressively in front of goal.
Because i cant be bothered to screenshot his history aswell heres his stats from 09-10 season up the my current season the 13-14 season

60 goals 8 assists 7.15 average rating

so overall a decent buy if you decide to buy him or not :) :) 8-|

Thread is over a year old mate.

I think you just wasted your money.