Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Woody

Reaction score
INTRODUCTION

Well im back with an old favorite, the Germany style tactics which i first created back in 2010 during the World Cup. These are quite different from those tactics although they do keep the 4-2-3-1 formation and attractive attacking football from the original ones. I created them originally using Liverpool, after 2 consecutive league titles i decided to test them further with Heerenveen in Holland.

With Heerenveen i was predicted to finish 7th by the media and was 100/1 to win the league, so a fairly average team in Holland. Add to that i sold my best player to Twente for 5m it was certainly going to be a challenge. The challenge was met though, the team stormed to the league title playing lovely attacking and most importantly winning football. It was double success too as the Dutch cup was also won. The tactic works amazingly well (even if i do say so myself) particularly at home were we won every single game fairly comfortably, even against the big teams in Holland, Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord etc.

The tactic as usual for me is designed for the lazy ******* which i am. No special instructions needed. Its designed totally using the wizard so you can use shouts if you wish although i must stress i never once used them. Its simply plug it in and play.

PLAYER ATTRIBUTES:

GOALKEEPER: Reflexes, Handling, One on Ones

FULLBACKS: Tackling, Marking, Crossing

CENTRE BACK (cover): Heading, Strength, Concentration.

CENTRE BACK: Heading, Pace, Concentration

CENTRE MIDFIELD: Tackling, Creativity, Passing

WINGERS: Crossing, Dribbling, Pace/Acceleration

ATTACKING MIDFIELDER: Dribbling, Flair, Technique

ADVANCED FORWARD: Finishing, Heading, Decisions

Those are just a guide for people who need advice on which players to go for, not rule of thumb by any means so feel free to buy who you want if you so wish.

NEED TO KNOW:

1. Don't Use Opposition Instructions.

2. Small pitch used.

3. Match Preparation to be given to your assistant.

4. Use for both home and away, don't change anything.

5. No shouts used.

TEAM TALKS:

One of the big improvements this year for me is the teamtalks. Now you can give a team teamtalk then also an individual one if you don't think your message is being drilled in. You now get to see players reactions too so you have plenty of opportunity to send your players out positively. You can always give it to the assistant if you don't feel up to it.

I hope you find success with these tactics as i have. Look forward to hearing your feedback. JP.

Ive now updated the tactics to include a 2nd version of the tactic which is now a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation. Seems to be working well for me but whether its better than the 4-2-3-1 version i don't know so don't ask me, its personal preference. Ill put some screenshots on the discussion thread.

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 200797View attachment 200798View attachment 200799View attachment 200800View attachment 200801View attachment 200802View attachment 200803View attachment 200804View attachment 200805View attachment 200806

Last edited:
Looks decent. Might give it a go one of these days :). One question: Did Bas Dost score with his head a lot?

JP Woody tactic, superb!

Quick question, have you any plans to make another high scoring/anti football tactics like you did last year? Only i had good success with those and suited the style of football i like to play down to a tee.

Its official..... I now have a ******* massive hard-on!

Steve

I have loaded this tactic into a new game and after looking through it i have two questions i wouldnt mind asking please JP.

1) I have looked at your midfield two on your Heerenveen save and noticed neither of them are particularly holding midfielders, does this mean you dont need one in this tactic?

2) Again, in looking at your Heerenveen save your frontman is not very quick, i often find this is vital for a AF (albeit with direct passing) so is this position like your two CM a very versatile one?

yes I LOVE YOUR TACTICS MATE..

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

yes I LOVE YOUR TACTICS MATE.. glad you back

Good to see you back JP, I had been wondering when you'd post a tactic.

How long did it take you to perfect this one?

Going to use it straight away!

I have loaded this tactic into a new game and after looking through it i have two questions i wouldnt mind asking please JP.

1) I have looked at your midfield two on your Heerenveen save and noticed neither of them are particularly holding midfielders, does this mean you dont need one in this tactic?

2) Again, in looking at your Heerenveen save your frontman is not very quick, i often find this is vital for a AF (albeit with direct passing) so is this position like your two CM a very versatile one?

I havent really bought any players so just played with the current Heerenveen squad. Maybe if i spent money ad buy different players but up to now works fine with the players ive got.

JP

I've only played about 5 matches so far, and the tactic has been really good :) only slight thing I have noticed is that it seems to give away alot of penalties, in that 5 matches played so far I can conceeded 4 penalties!

Steve

JP

I've only played about 5 matches so far, and the tactic has been really good :) only slight thing I have noticed is that it seems to give away alot of penalties, in that 5 matches played so far I can conceeded 4 penalties!

Steve

Never noticed anything out of the ordinary. Youve probably just been unlucky. Dont think i gave 4 pens away all season.

Just lost 12-0 to AFC Pub Team, I am Man City. I hate you and your crappy tactics.

Stick to drawing pictures of famous people ;)

Just joking, I love you. Will try it now.

Last edited:
loved your germany tactic back on fm and my arsenal side went unbeaten for around 50 games with it so will try this one out JP, thanks mate

Using this tactic with my Leicester team, looks good so far, just changed the cm's to a deep lying playmaker and ball winning midfielder, beat palace 6-3!

cheers for uploading pal.

Looking good. 5 games in, won 2, drew 1 and lost 2 but i am Wolves and those 2 losses were Tottenham and Everton away, not the easiest of games.

JP, out of interest, what did you do with Andy Carroll in this formation/setup?

Looking good. 5 games in, won 2, drew 1 and lost 2 but i am Wolves and those 2 losses were Tottenham and Everton away, not the easiest of games.

JP, out of interest, what did you do with Andy Carroll in this formation/setup?

Bench usually. Suarez was my main striker.

So I have used this for 11 matches now with West Ham in the first season, and here are the results:

So thats Played 11 -- Won 7 -- Drawn 3 -- Lost 1

Pretty good results there. Luckily I never conceeded any more penalties after the first 4, so I think that was just unlucky more than the tactic. Have scored alot of goals and Carlton Cole is on fire, so very happy with that. I have noticed that the tactic can be a little incosistant at times, the AI have had alot of CCC against me, which I wasn't expecting and I have struggled in some games.

I'm going to give this a go with another team, not too sure who to manage but was looking at Leverkusen. So once I get that going I will update with more results.

Steve

someone help me ive downloaded it created a tactics folder and i go into the game reload skin and it dosent appear in import tactics ?

You have to go into the tactics screen , overview, click on 'add a tactic', click existing tactic and then archived tactics and voila Jp's tactic should be there.

I know you should test more than just 2 games JP but a 4-1 win for the Boro over Arsenal and a 2-1 win over Spurs (away with 10 men) has me smiling from ear to ear.

Never let the moaners get you down and never stop creating tactics for the inept (like me). You are greatly appreciated by the majority in this site.

I know you should test more than just 2 games JP but a 4-1 win for the Boro over Arsenal and a 2-1 win over Spurs (away with 10 men) has me smiling from ear to ear.

Never let the moaners get you down and never stop creating tactics for the inept (like me). You are greatly appreciated by the majority in this site.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.