timbar

Reaction score
Me and a pal of mine are playing he's Man utd, im Man city. My team is much much better than his but he very rarely drops points and its so annoying. Literally he wins nearly every single game. Why is this and has anyone else seen anything similar? post comments asap. :)

Yes, I have seen lots Of people going unbeaten with Man U. They actually have à brilliant team with lots and lots Of teamplayers that are really , really good.

I think the point that TheBetterHalf was making is that is isn't to difficult to go unbeaten with Man Utd if you have the right tactics and management in place.

it is quite real to life. despite over the years many teams on paper having better players man for man than united collectively as a team united are better. They don't have a team of superstars just a hard working team that play well together

Plus theyve got a very wel structured layout where the old are put under pressure by the young to succed. Eg Vidic and Ferdinand by Evans,Smalling and Jones.

There's plenty of modifiers like ambition, consistency, big game performance, professionalism and others that aren't visible to you in-game, but have a large influence on the results of a team.