Just a little doubt please

mendron

Reaction score
Hello there.

Im not shure if this is the right place to post this question, but im pretty shure i've already seen this question here somewhere but i just cant find it.

Currently im managing Benfica and Brazil and i want to quit managing benfica to start managing another team. My doubt is, if i quit, can i come back one day later? cause some time ago i went to manage AC milan and i quit the job, and then i wanted to manage it again and i just couldnt. they wouldnt accept me.

I think that if i quit job they wont give it to me again later, but if my contract period finishes or if they fire me, can i return in the future?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english, im portuguese. ;)

I think you should have no problem with that. But I'm not so sure if you resign, try to apply to another club but failed, and than try to return to your club immediately. If that the situation, the possibilities is there.

from past experiences no. i was an icon at liverpool, and left them for barca, and was off the icon list, and tried to re-apply 3-4 seasons later, but they "found someone better". if you want to be safe, see out your contract.

did you resign, and then go to ac milan? or did you apply for the milan job whilst at benfica?

no it wont work. i have had times like that when england re-aproaced me (i declined it btw), but nah for clubs it wont work.

hi again. when i was at ac milan i quit but then i wanted to get back and just couldnt. i dont know if they fire me or the contract ends ill be able to get back.

it would suck if one could not train a team twice.