Just promoted to the Prem? Need a good DMC??

• Thread starter Thread starter Jimble
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Jimble

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share this one with you guys. Not sure if he's a well known buy or has been mentioned on here before but he's really delivering the goods for me.

I got the EPL with Wolves and I was leaking goals for fun so wanted a good defensive midfielder. Ideally I wanted Lassana Diarra but he signed for Liverpool so I couldn't get him, then I came accross this guy...Rafael Carioca.

Picked him up in the January transfer window of 2009/10 season for £3.5 million and despite only playing half a season, won EPL players young player of the year that season.

His stats might not look amazing, but he signs easily, and has increased in value quickly.

Hopefully he will add strength to your team if you are lacking in the DM department :D

carok5.jpg

awardtj2.jpg

yh carioca is a well know young DM
look at either palombo or veloso for bout 11m

I paired him in the centre of midfield with Alex Teixera and I have been playing much better.

Unfortunately, Man U have come and unsettled Teixera and it looks like I'm going to have to sell him as I can't get him to stop complaining :(

Lukman Haruna is a really cheap player who you can get for around 2 million, and after 1 season with me and blackburn I got a 20 million offer from Chelsea for him :D

At the very start of the game I got Hedwiges Maduro from Valencia for 1 Million pounds. He's been great this season for my Man City getting an average rating of 7.47, a great bargain if you ask me.

I paired him in the centre of midfield with Alex Teixera and I have been playing much better.

Unfortunately, Man U have come and unsettled Teixera and it looks like I'm going to have to sell him as I can't get him to stop complaining :(

if you want to keep him but hes unhappy

just slap an asking price of like 40m for him, that way it stops club from offering for him unless they are willing to pay the full asking price.

then just play him until he get happy again.

thats my way to stop clubs offering for my players and making them unhappy 'TOP tip':)

Younousse Sankhare from PSG is a good efficient DM who improves well.You can get him for about 3mil.

carioca is class and gets better and better i think hes one of the best bargains on the game at 3million

Back