Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Not sure if I should be submitting this here or not but i thought i would give it a crack.

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a custom database for me.

Basically I want the Glenn Hoddle Academy added to the English system to Level 7 in the Evo-Stik Premier Division. Because they are based in England now. Source: www.glennhoddleacademy.com and Glenn Hoddle Academy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Players for Seniors and Reserves can be found here: Glenn Hoddle Academy Player Profiles
Staff here: The Glenn Hoddle Academy Coaching Team
Manager: Glenn Hoddle
***. Manager: Dave Beasant (GK: 15 Defence: 12)
Coach: Nigel Spackman
Coach: Graham Rix
Scout: George Foster (Potential: 16 Ability: 13

Affiliate with Hyde:
- "Annual Friendly gate takings to Glenn Hoddle Academy"
- "Hyde have first option to buy from Glenn Hoddle Academy...."
- "Glenn Hoddle Academy may send youth players to train at Hyde to gain experience"

Facilities:
The website hasn't been updated to show the new facilities, still has the old facilities in Spain (That look awesome). So I will leave that up to the digression of the creator. Also I think they should have a Youth Academy.

Also dunno if it is possible but could this be done in an already created English League Expansion file making level 7 and 8 playable and could it be possible to set a rule that the Glenn Hoddle Academy can only sign UK players under the age of 24, after all that is what they are all about right?