RIP Christian Benitez

what you mean? it shows that the whole football world are showing respect i know it sounds stupid but whats wrong with that

Pretty sure it's just people making money off a player on there because he's dead, so they know people will pay stupid money for him. I doubt many players view it as a sign of respect, maybe the ones paying 15k+ for a player like that, no doubt all the sellers are laughing themselves to sleep. It's a shame but that's how it is.

Pretty sure it's just people making money off a player on there because he's dead, so they know people will pay stupid money for him. I doubt many players view it as a sign of respect, maybe the ones paying 15k+ for a player like that, no doubt all the sellers are laughing themselves to sleep. It's a shame but that's how it is.

fair enough but i just thought that at first it happened with Muamba as well but anyway sorry

People will exploit any situation tbh, and this isn't any different sadly. Like newspaper making profits off a major headline like a famous death or a tragic situation.

fair enough but i just thought that at first it happened with Muamba as well but anyway sorry

Haha no need to apologise! :p It's just sad seeing people taking advantage of a situation like this.

R.I.P. Christian Benitez
I wish his family well as it must be very hard for them. Is there any way to retire his squad number in FM?