Reaction score
I think this is the right section please forgive me if its not:p

Anyway, i need a long term replacement for Del Piero, the guy is amazing on this game, he's such an influence on the side and need someone who is young who can have that impact and ability in the future.

I'm now past the transfer windown so have to wait until January or the end of the season.

i had been looking at Neymar, but hois valuation as rocketed to £17m since moving to Donestk. Also been keeping a close eye on Eden Hazard, has good ability still young tried to sign him at the start of the season but Lille demanded £18m i only have £14m at the minute no doubt that will rise significantly come end of season due to the impending sale of Amauri and other financial benefits.

anyone have any ideas?, need someone who can play AML/AMC. thanks.

PS. any thoughts on a young keeper as a long term replacment for Buffon also?

Cheers.

You have Giovinco out on loan, he could replace del Piero at the end of season and you won't need to spend any money. As for goalkeeper maybe try and sign Delac from Chelsea or Szczesny from Arsenal, both are quality young keepers

Hazard, Hamsik, Pastore, A.Young all class attacking mids.

optional trikers you could look at Hulk, Cardozo, Neymar, Lukaku, Agbonlahor, Suarez

Goal keeper Maarten Skellenburg has been great for me at Villa

Go for Hazard, he's well worth the money. Just pay 10 mil or so up front, rest with monthly installments. Check out Atlético Madrid's De Gea or Chelsea's Matej Delac for Buffon replacement. Or wait for Neuer or Adler to get transfer listed by request. Usually happens in my games.

Joshua King

Don't laugh, i've lost count how many saves Juve have poached him from me and media always hype up the move as 'Del Piero replacement'

Hazard, Hamsik, Pastore, A.Young all class attacking mids.

optional trikers you could look at Hulk, Cardozo, Neymar, Lukaku, Agbonlahor, Suarez

Goal keeper Maarten Skellenburg has been great for me at Villa

Siging those guys is going to depend on your budget too.

You could also look at Kadlec, Hernandez ( Man u )

as for AML id look at Juan Mata, Diego Capel, Pedro Leon, Perrotti

For Buffon, just get Adler, he will fix ur keeper problems for 10+ years. As for Alex, well some can never be replaced. I see him as special not just to juve but to the soccer world as a whole, along with the likes of Maldini and Totti. From what i saw ingame, the closest player to Del Piero top stats was Abel Hernandez that maybe if developed could be good. Hazard is a good creative player but lacks in finishing :/

This guy is imense scored a hatrick of free kicks for me !!!

Del Piero's profile > Scouting > Search Filter > Replacements...

Hmm... someone who's similar to Del Piero and can play AMC and AML. I know! Ryan Giggs.

For a buffon replacement.....id go for logan bailly, he's a belgian GK, he has done a job for me at newcastle, he's only 24 at the start of the game so has a long time left in football, he can be bought for 5-7 million :)

So does anybody have an idea on a good replacement for Del Piero im FM12?