etipac

Reaction score
I would really like to make a Juventus tactic, the one that mainly helped them not to lose a single game this season.

Any ideas please?

Etienne

I would really like to make a Juventus tactic, the one that mainly helped them not to lose a single game this season.

Any ideas please?

Etienne

Are you going to use Juventus and are looking for a 352 or is it just a tactic that makes you really hard to beat regardless of team and formation used ?

Well I want them to play 352

I tried to do one with my Wimbledon game.

Though it gets complicated.

Phil. Rigid
Strategy. Control

Play Style I only put Closing down as more and Tackling more as well.

Def Line. 8/10
Width 7/10
Tempo 9/10
Wasting 0/10

Focus Passing. Mixed
Counter Yes
Oddside No

Playmaker the DM which has good passing

That is all but some of them might be already be bad!

It's difficult to make their unbeaten tactic, because Conte permanently switched between 3-5-2, 4-4-2 and 4-3-3

I do know that but the majority of them were 352 after he realised that the original plan of playing his 424 caused too much issues and Elia really played v bad and also Krasic. And he couldn't not play Vidal. I am only interested in the part of the story and I have a v good 433 style like Zeman for when in need.

I thank you guys for the help upfront.

Etienne

Looking at your approch, I would say that you rush things to an extreme. High tempo + no time wasting at all( read:full decision urgency) and counter attacks means that your players Will look to get the ball forward directly without having time to consider and properly evaluate their options. Why not put time wasting at à normal level and lower the tempo à bit and take it from there.