J

Jason Saville

MAinly need help with Carol and Suarez best roles but help with the rest of the team. want to create my own tac with advise.

hey mate, try this, I made it for another member, please, I have not teste it out 100% at all, only played 2 games with it (as it was late at night)

drew 1:1 with United and beat Arsenal 1:0

you can use is as a template..

hey mate, try this, I made it for another member, please, I have not teste it out 100% at all, only played 2 games with it (as it was late at night)

drew 1:1 with United and beat Arsenal 1:0

you can use is as a template..

thanks. tried it in a friendly. Won but not confortably, hopefully this will improve. what shouts would you use to begn with.

thanks. tried it in a friendly. Won but not confortably, hopefully this will improve. what shouts would you use to begn with.
hey mate, as I said, never used it properly and I do not advise using it as is for each game, there is a lot of work that needs to go into it, I have done quite a few things to ensure that Carrol gets involved, however, you need to change it :)

I would use:
  • run at defence
  • pass into space
  • pump ball into box (when needing a goal)
  • work ball into box
  • hassle opponents
  • get stuck in

hey mate, as I said, never used it properly and I do not advise using it as is for each game, there is a lot of work that needs to go into it, I have done quite a few things to ensure that Carrol gets involved, however, you need to change it :)

I would use:
  • run at defence
  • pass into space
  • pump ball into box (when needing a goal)
  • work ball into box
  • hassle opponents
  • get stuck in

That you did. Brill thanks. This site has been a godsend for me.

This tactic is good, used for two games with Borussia Mönchengladbach sao far, I won both, 2-1 at home against Dortmund and 4-2 away against Köln.

Last edited: