CiaranSafc

Reaction score
So im celtic in my first season and ive a tough choice, i know the obvoius answer but just need some reassurance

Lukaku - £4.5 Million
Wickham - £3.6 Million
Kadlec £1.5 Million
Smithies - £650,000
Adu £600,000

Ive a 6 million Budget, so who do you guys think i should sign??

Lukaku & Smithies, easy choice.
Kadlec is good, but seeing as Lukaku is overrated as f*ck, makes it easy.

you could get two of them, by using monthly installments. Kadlec and lukaku always do really well for me, and can both play well as AML/AMR too so they work well in a 4-5-1

Sell some players & try to get them all ;)
I'd also try Boyata, I've rejected bids up to £16 million on my Man City save

Not using Monthley installments, the above bids have all been accepted and contracts signed just delayed all transfers for a week :L im trying to sell more players :L. anyone ever seen wickham come good?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

lukaku 4.5 m you won't get thim for that more like 7.5

i was shocked that they accepted for 4.5 :L

Not using Monthley installments, the above bids have all been accepted and contracts signed just delayed all transfers for a week :L im trying to sell more players :L. anyone ever seen wickham come good?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

i was shocked that they accepted for 4.5 :L

Wickham has never been good for me. He always turn out **** after 3-4 years for me (even playing him regularly and have awesome training schedule.

Wickham has never been good for me. He always turn out **** after 3-4 years for me (even playing him regularly and have awesome training schedule.

thats him out of the way :)

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Selling samaras for £2.3 million, worh it?