Status
Not open for further replies.

richo1007

Reaction score
Apparently he is a beast of a young player on fm 2011 but im yet to see any of this so far. Scored about 5 goals in 3 seasons. Really struggling to get him going. Whats his best position? What kind of striker is best to play him with? I currently play Dzeko as target man and then kadlec as a poacher when he plays

i cannot rate him highly enough, i bout him 4 about 1mill first season with westham he played along slide santa cruz, santa cruz as complete forward attacking and kadlec as deep lying forward but support, i tried 2 sign another striker but i didnt so i played kadlec all season and he was great he got 9 goals and 15 assists, 2nd season he got 17 goals and 9 assists from roughly 32 games, got young player of season, u need to play him every game for him 2 develop well, he now worth 6mill entering 3rd season, but he only 18 at start so give him time, i havnt played him poacher yet so i dont know if he is any good, i tweak his setting to slightly more attacking but still support though

Status
Not open for further replies.