KAKA rejects City

Kaka rejecting city isn't really a big shock, but still glad he did. its for the best :)

actually...its a HUGE shock...15M per season... everyone thought he was going to leave.

I wouldnt say its a shock at all that Kakas not moved for money.

Hes well educated, loves Milan, Loves the club, hes in a catholic country, hes got a young son and it wasnt him looking for the move.

Kaka rejects Manchester City move

AC Milan playmaker Kaka turns down a lucrative move to Manchester City.

More...

Money doesn't mean to him nothing, Milan is his home, he have money there ((:)

good for him, i have some respect for him but gutted he isnt coming :(

actually...its a HUGE shock...15M per season... everyone thought he was going to leave.

U dont understand life in Milan.. That's not just football club :) There is no offer that Kaka' accept. I'm proud to be Milan big fan 2day :D

Finally a respectable world star :D why couldn't Beckham have done this aswell before he flew over to L.A

cos his ***** wife that wanted to go and he wears her knickers so does as she says

Would be great to see him play in the prem, but the wrong Manchester team for my liking, glad he not one of these money grabbing gits *cough* Ashley Cole

Money doesn't mean to him nothing, Milan is his home, he have money there ((:)

But money means a lot to Berlusconi, and he's in charge of Milan!

The fact that Milan accepted the bid for Kaká speaks volumes for me. Kaká now actually knows how much Milan value him, rather than before where he was "priceless". It'll be interesting to see when this all comes up again in the Summer.

If someone offers you 100million for one player no matter who... you have to think twice about it i'm afraid, still glad he rejected, proves he's one of the better guys in football.

Finally a respectable world star :D why couldn't Beckham have done this aswell before he flew over to L.A

because Beckham was never world class like Kaka and wasnt at his peak when he moved to the MLS. Plus i think he wanted to go live in America and not just for the money.