Milen1234

Reaction score
K so ive signed him second season and he isnt putting in the performances

How do people use him

playing off someone?

Lone striker

What instructions do u give him too

ATM i use the variations of Lee's liverpools tactics

maybe play off someone like cardozo get keirrison to feed off him with a free role aswell.

How do you get him to feed off someone?

I've got my other striker with less attacking Instructions who is big 20 strength 20 jumping etc all the attributes for a target man

How do you get him to feed off someone?

I've got my other striker with less attacking Instructions who is big 20 strength 20 jumping etc all the attributes for a target man

feed off is like - keirrison to run onto balls that the target man flick ons and etc.

i find the best way to get the best out of a target man is - for instant you had ibrahimovic and david villa up front

you would play ibrahimovic as the more attacking duties than david villa and get him hold up the ball or flick balls on just outside the opponents area for david villa(who is playing a less attacking duty to ibrahimovic) to run onto the ball and hes left with a one on one and hopefully he will score.

not being rude but people on these forums dont get the meaning of 'target man' - a target man is a person who would get you the odd goal but will mostly provide your team by bringing players into the game.

but if you play them the other way round ibrahimovic less attacking to david villa it wouldnt be as effective.

Last edited:
yeh i know what a target man is just not how to use the instructions on fm properley.

Ive got him holding up the ball and playing more attacking than Keirrison ... i dont see the flick balls on option though

yeh i know what a target man is just not how to use the instructions on fm properley.

Ive got him holding up the ball and playing more attacking than Keirrison ... i dont see the flick balls on option though

target man supply - 'to head'

Cheers m8

So now ive got keirrision as fairly attacking but not too much with high creativity, and Seleznyov alot more attacking, less creativity but free role and hold up ball ticked. Now going to change target man supply to head and hope for some results.

Cheers m8

So now ive got keirrision as fairly attacking but not too much with high creativity, and Seleznyov alot more attacking, less creativity but free role and hold up ball ticked. Now going to change target man supply to head and hope for some results.

that combination sounds great. maybe give them time to settle to the tactics your using.

Back