Keirrison to Join Barca!

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 868

Raikan007

Reaction score
One of <st1:country-region><st1:place>Brazil</st1:place></st1:country-region>’s hottest young prospects, Keirrison, has admitted that he has always dreamt of playing for <st1:city><st1:place>Barcelona</st1:place></st1:city>.

The Catalan juggernauts had shown a keen interest in the 20-year-old before he chose to remain in his native <st1:country-region><st1:place>Brazil</st1:place></st1:country-region> by joining Palmeiras on loan from Coritibia. It has been widely tipped that his next immediate move could be a long-awaited jump to <st1:place>Europe</st1:place>, and the striker has made no attempt to hide who he would love to play for most.
“Since I was little, I have always identified myself with one particular country and one great club. I have nothing against the other teams, but I have always seen myself playing for <st1:city><st1:place>Barcelona</st1:place></st1:city>,” he was quoted as saying by Sport.
“I have watched Romario and Ronaldo play for them in the past and that made me aspire to want to play for a great club like Barca.
“I have also dreamt about playing alongside someone like Lionel Messi one day.” <o:p></o:p>
Keirrison, who has already found the net nine times in six games for Palmeiras, has been linked to a number of other heavyweight clubs in <st1:place>Europe</st1:place> including Real Madrid, <st1:place>Liverpool</st1:place>, Roma and Bayern Munich.

horrific. they will be an FM superpower with him on board

Back