Interesting Real Madrid Not bad
If your wondering what happened to the first update, i made folders for all the players before i added you to the game and then when i did i forgot to make a folder for you, so i completely forgot about you haha :D

Lots of prem game time for me and I played well anyway it's time for me to boss the Championship and since I like that club and they have money I could be there for a long time (which is good due to game time).

My loan spell at Anderlecht has gone well! looking forward to the update- 6 league appearances for one of the best clubs in the world at 18 is very pleasing.

My FM won't open up for some reason ... update A.S.A.P > : (

This is a great read nice quick updates too. Totally keen for being in your next one!

I hope you get going with it again and FM doesnt play stupid trick on you!

This is a great read nice quick updates too. Totally keen for being in your next one!

I hope you get going with it again and FM doesnt play stupid trick on you!
For some reason i can't log into Steam to set it to offline mode, it's really annoying as i'm really into this :/

grr really wanted to be in this could you pm me if you make another i never seem to get on here when people make these type of chalenges grr