Reaction score
Searched for any threads about him but found none.

Has anybody tried him? I just played a quick game with the Belgium national team and beat Poland 2-0,with Mirallas getting an 8.6 final rating when I played him as a right winger.

He currently is on loan from A.S. Saint-Etienne to Greek outfit Olympiakos Piraeus (in real-life) ,however I have never tried him on club level,neither have I bought him for my own squad.Him and Hazard down the wings dominated and he kept on moving in and out of the channels,creating space and dazzling past the opposition defenders.

Looking at his info,he's of Belgian nationality,having been born in Liege,but is also Spanish as his secondary and has played for the national side on a number of occassions.

Here are some screenshots of him:

View attachment 77346 View attachment 77347

He's a great st,but he can play good as a winger if you train him.I hope he will score this season

His stats haven't changed that much in your game and yet he's got a good goalscoring record.

he is pretty well known, decent player, good backup player :D

Must buy

I got him for £6.25 million on my Benfica save and he's been amazing - 32 goals in 43 apps. He was on fire first half of the season (20 or so goals in his first 12 apps) while Cardoza couldn't score for **** - took him more than 10 games to get his first of the season. Still though, he stepped up midway throug the season when mirralas started to fade away and bag 18 goals.

He seems ok on my games,but I have signed him sometimes,does decently but maybe I dont know how to play him right

He has been brilliant for my Belgium side, playing him as a poacher has scored about 10 in 10 since I took over.

He has been brilliant for my Belgium side, playing him as a poacher has scored about 10 in 10 since I took over.

I play him as a poacher as well but he only seems to perform well as a lone striker. Can't get him to bang them in as well as he usually does alongside Cardoza.

I`m sure he is underestimated in the game than in real life...in olympiakos he is fantastic as a striker and he is close to buy him from Saint-Etienne... in the game there is a good number of players better than him at his price...