Shay Given

Banned
Reaction score
Name: Khouma Elhadji el Babacar (or Baba as I like to call him (H))
Club: Fiorentina
D.O.B: 17/03/1993
Nationality: Senegalese
Position: Striker
Agent: Ettore Natale

Strengths:
Determination, Finishing, Heading

Weaknesses:
Crossing, Dribbling, Positioning, Agility

Description: Striker
Personality: Professional

khoumababacarprofileatt.png

khoumababacarprofilepos.png

this guy saved Fiorentina yesterday, goal in the last minute of extra time against Empoli ..

well known I think, but he turns out into a great player

Amazing stats for 17. Pretty sure he has received a stat boost

well a thread had to be made about him eventually..

he actually costs a bomb so Lukaku,Neymar etc would be better choices. offcourse he is pure quality.......

He definately becomes one of the most complete strikers in Fm along with Sanogo, Lukaku

How much does he end up costing people at the start of the game? I am interested in signing one of the top wonderkid strikers to my United and I am trying to figure out prices.

i got babacar, for my united, gotta him pretty cheap. and he is real class.

Paid £17m for him in 1st season at West Ham.
Man Utd bought him from me meeting minimum fee release clause of £40m in 2017.

insanely good i have him and kadlec rotating as lone strikers both are insane both pick up 2-3 week knocks quite often though but babacar gets average ratings of 7.8 in prem with a goal a game almost and 45 caps with 36 goals very good striker.

Becomes best striker in the game for me, can get him for 10 mil at start of the game or less sometimes. He is good first season and from then on he is just amazing

How in the name of god do you get this guy to play well?????????? not doing well at all but alwas seems to score 2 or 3 goals when on international duty!!!

How in the name of god do you get this guy to play well?????????? not doing well at all but alwas seems to score 2 or 3 goals when on international duty!!!

I set him as target man and he is doing crazy for me!

Top scorer in the Champions League and Serie A for my Fiorentina. His stats are incredible and is already worth 29.5m at 22 ( in my save)

I play him As a complete forward - support beside hernandez As poacher, both doing very well