Kit Making League Cup - SEMI FINALS 1 - MANCHESTER CITY (DEC VS EL_WULFIO)

Who's Kits are better?

• Dec

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • El_Wulfio

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bradyo

Reaction score
This is the First poll from the Semi-Finals of the Kit making league cup.

The team is "MANCHESTER CITY."

The designers in this group are:

1.DEC

Home:

2yzfns6.jpg

Away:

vgtzjn.jpg

Third:

28wp7gp.jpg

2.EL_WULFIO

Home:

elwulfio_mancity_home.png

Away:

elwulfio_mancity_away.png

Third:

elwulfio_mancity_third.png

This poll closes along with the rest of them on 21:52 Tuesday 17th AUGUST 2010 so get voting!!!

I'm going to refrain from voting on this one again, I like both for different reasons

Absolutely adore Dec's kits, particularly the away one. Sorry El_Wulfio but my vote goes for Dec. :wub:

I really, really like both sets of kits.

El Wulfio's are, however a bit OTT for my liking (but maybe not for other people).

On Dec's third kit, the little wiggle at the bottom of the 'v' isn't really to my taste but the simplicity and unique quality of his kits just sway it for me.

Very tough decision though - well done to both of you.

Wulfio's kits are absolutely awful.

I like yours Dec.

Still a long way to go mate, I had to come back against Neall in the pen tool comp. Chin up ;).

Wulfio's kits have too much going on imo and I love Dec's kits so I vote for Dec.

well it's been a point of discussion before stated by me simplecity vs. arty farty
Should've gone simple on these onces maybe, but i'll know for next time we'll meet Dec ;)

Even I voted for Dec this time :)

Last edited:
We will meet again young padawan. (Couldn't resist)

Simplicity and arty farty both have their limits, I mean if you look at mine the away is simple but the three stripes gradient therefore not too simple but just a mix of both.

Love all of decs kits. Especially home, oh and the away. So his gets my votes by a long shot

Very hard to choose. Wulfio probably spent more time and I love the detail in them. Dec's are simple and effective. Still deciding on who to vote for !

Not to try and sway your vote but just because El_Wulfio's looks more it doesn't mean it is, I mean I had to decide to make them like that and put the effort in making them perfect but also this isn't an effort competition it is a kit one. However it is your choice :) and El_Wulfio's are top kits.

Both are very good as I said. Too hard to decide though :'(

Being a Manchester United fan,it's hard for me to say this but the Dec's kits are the ***.

First,second and third ones are absolute class.Very good.

Voted Dec on this one. Have been a fan of both of your kits in the past, but with this - I just liked the simplicity.

Both great kits however