Kit Making Pen Tool Challenge - SEMI FINALS 2 - "FOOTBALL AND ALCOHOL DO NOT MIX."

Who's Kits are better?

• Ryanhobbs

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Dec

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyo

Reaction score
Kit Making Pen Tool Challenge - SEMI FINALS 2 - "FOOTBALL AND ALCOHOL DO NOT MIX."

This is the second poll from the Semi-Finals of the Pen Tool kit making challenge.

The theme is "Football and Alcohol do not mix." Each player had to design a kit for a team that's been sponsored by an alcohol company in the past, but their designs did not have to have that sponsor on it.

The designers in this group are:

1.Ryanhobbs

Ryanhobbs chose Spurs, who used to have Holsten Pilsner as their sponsor.

He says:

"These shirts have been made using my newly created brand 'black star', I have used the pen tool to create every single feature on these kits, not one thing has been used in form of template, I feel they are not only very good depictions of spurs kits, but also show of some great features of the brand, inclusive of the star featuring in design composition, I feel they are three very strong kits, and have taken alot of effort to design."

Home:

54952bce.jpg

Away:

070fac6d.jpg

Third:

4eb73afd.jpg

2.Dec

Dec chose Rangers, who used to be sponsored by Carling.

Home:

slpfkx.jpg

Away:

3306vlw.jpg

This poll closes 17:57 Friday 20th AUGUST 2010 so get voting!!!

Last edited:
ryanhobbs hands down here, for me. Simplicity normally works, but not that much simplicity, Dec. :p

Ryan's are a very nice design and I prefer the creativity aspect, but unfortunatley due to the streched logo and two prem leagues logo on left sleeve, Dec just edges it. Although the size and position of the Fly Emirates logo looks a little off.

Position is correct mate, I used an align tool. Size I admit looks a bit small now I am looking at it.

By the way nice kits Ryan, admittdly they look similar to designs already (home looks a bit like Puma Africa) but what you have done is top notch and if I lose to you I will take no dishonour in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan's are a very nice design and I prefer the creativity aspect, but unfortunatley due to the streched logo and two prem leagues logo on left sleeve, Dec just edges it. Although the size and position of the Fly Emirates logo looks a little off.

eh?

He meant right, if you look at the third the Premier League logo is duplicated below itself. No biggy :).

Not too keen on the Spurs shirts unfortuately they look too much like an american football shirt. Gone for the Rangers although very simple they look better.

Ryan in future mate save them as .png as your away shadow has messed up and you get that white background :).

i like both sets dec for simplicity and ryans for a change im not going to vote because im stuck in the middle you have both done yourselfs proud!

Still don't think them ribbons are simple, took ages to make. However I guess I am outnumbered here :p.

what i meant was you dont have much on the shirt i know them ribbons look hard

Ah I get it now, I never put a lot on my shirts though. I knew it would be my downfall one day ;).

Haha knew you would get out of it with that. Right on the screen ;).

My photoshop won't save my kits as a png mate!!! So anoying been trying to master it for 18 months, I'm using Photoshop cs3 font no if it makes any differance!! It must be something I'm doing but I'm unsure as to what!!! Is that why I have that horrible background??

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

It comes up ' could not save a copy because of disk error'

Status
Not open for further replies.