humphreys1

Reaction score
Can anyone help me here? Would a new skin resolve this problem?
pitcherror.png

I can't right click on the players so this basically ruins the game for me :(

what type of skin are u using? Default or custom? Or did u add any panel for ur skin?

Try to delete cache & setting folder in C:\Documents and Settings\(user)\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011

Last edited:
I've tried it with a couple of different skins, both default and not, and the problem remains.

What would deleting those folders do? I'm trying not to mess with it really.

I downloaded a new driver for my graphics card and updated my directX incase it was just a graphics problem and I'm still in the same position, what should I do?

I think u should try to delete cache & settings folder. It will delete all ur football manager setting which maybe one of ur problem cause. Don't worry this way will not crash ur game, it's just restore all ur setting and cleaning ur caches file. After u delete those folder,restart ur computer & run ur game, hope it works :)

Nope sorry, that didn't do anything? I'm really confused now, any more ideas?

Sometimes things happen to the tactics screen if you place graphics in the wrong place.
By any chance have you put some graphics in programme files instead of my docs ?

Hmm.. I could well have done, I'll check tonight when I'm home from work. Thank you for helping :)

same problem

I had the same problem with my skins and other graphics. WHen i installed the facepack i lost some graphics similar to this in the tactics. I had tried everything, earlier when trying to install the facepack I placed it where it should be but no luck, hence i placed it in the wrong folder and it worked, then this problem occured. By deleting those folders mentioned here I could place everything in "my docs->sports interactive->etc" and it works fine.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, started a new one and the same problem occurred.
I deleted the Cache and Settings folder and again, nothing

This is what my Program Files looks like now, is there anything there that shouldn't be?
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b200/humphreys1/ProgramFiles.jpg
This is really annoying me now as it makes the game extremely frustrating and has put me off it at the moment.

please if you got a solution please tell i really need it......I'm having the same problem as well and it's really annoying....