donshaggy

Reaction score
i have created a custom database with a custom club..problem is when i load up, i get this strange looking kits different from the one that i created, is there something that im doing wrong here?

and another question how do you create a club crest?? cant seem to find it anywhere..

thanks guys!

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

bump:'(

this is a custom team that i created on the editor, and i created the kits on it as well...do i still have to use the config file to create the kits and crest? even though they all custom made on the editor??oO)
oh you mean kits you made on the editor, i thought you meant by using photoshop or something. well in that case, go onto the editor and see if the kits you have are correct, and you need the unique id for your custom emblem to work.

oh you mean kits you made on the editor, i thought you meant by using photoshop or something. well in that case, go onto the editor and see if the kits you have are correct, and you need the unique id for your custom emblem to work.

cheers mate....but how do i get the unique id onto the kits on the editor??? i have checked the kits like 4 times and its all as i created but when i start the game, i get this strange all black logo and the kits are random coloured and its only two compared to the 3 i created on the editor..any help getting this sorted will be really appreciated!|)

cheers mate....but how do i get the unique id onto the kits on the editor??? i have checked the kits like 4 times and its all as i created but when i start the game, i get this strange all black logo and the kits are random coloured and its only two compared to the 3 i created on the editor..any help getting this sorted will be really appreciated!|)
iv have never really had problems when creating kits on the editor so im not sure....maybe post screenshots so i can see what you mean? im sorry i cant help with that :( but about the crest, you DO need a config for those, follow that tutorial in the link i gave you, and it shows you where to put them at the bottom of the OP :)

iv have never really had problems when creating kits on the editor so im not sure....maybe post screenshots so i can see what you mean? im sorry i cant help with that :( but about the crest, you DO need a config for those, follow that tutorial in the link i gave you, and it shows you where to put them at the bottom of the OP :)

alrighty will give that a go...i just really dont know why the kits wouldnt work but i willkeep trying...thanks for your help mate!

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

found my way around the config editor programme...i have being able to create my own crest for my custom team, problem is i cant seem to work around the right size of the logo, like when you looking at the league table, it(my team logo) looks abnormally huge compared to the other:S

and with the kits, well im still struggling, funny thing is i got FMRTE software opened it on it and all the kits that i created on the editor appears fine on there, but in the game i have got this blue and black tacky one for home and white for away without the third kit which i did creat too.

whew its being a long night, think i will leave it now and have another crack tomorrow!oO)

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

found my way around the config editor programme...i have being able to create my own crest for my custom team, problem is i cant seem to work around the right size of the logo, like when you looking at the league table, it(my team logo) looks abnormally huge compared to the other:S

and with the kits, well im still struggling, funny thing is i got FMRTE software opened it on it and all the kits that i created on the editor appears fine on there, but in the game i have got this blue and black tacky one for home and white for away without the third kit which i did creat too.

whew its being a long night, think i will leave it now and have another crack tomorrow!oO)

i never create custom crests so im not sure of the size...search for a thread or something about them :)

i have being looking all over here, there doesnt seem to be a clear cut help thread on the issues im on at the minute...i will keep trying myself, see if i crack it eventually..i always do!