Transfer Rumour Thread 2011/2012

• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 8K
  • Views 592K
Status
Not open for further replies.
We want 8 million minimum for Cameron Jerome, wont let him go for any less...

we are looking at Marlon Harewood to replace him with :'( WORST rumour iv heard so far!!!

Going for ANOTHER ex-Villan? ;)

No-one will ever bid 8m for Cameron Jerome. gl.

Well, Spurs need a striker, and I'm sure Redknapp would enjoy Jerome's pace...

Chelsea in adv. talks to sign Lukaku and De Bruyne from Anderlecht reports Darren Lewis from the Mirror.

Yaaay, c'mon Hulk!

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Catalunya radio: Barcelona have reached a preliminary agreement to sign Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal for around £40m

Yaaay, c'mon Hulk!

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Catalunya radio: Barcelona have reached a preliminary agreement to sign Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal for around £40m

Same people who claimed we agreed a deal last season, and posted by DMF (?) a few pages ago. Doubt there's any truth in it - ******* hope there isn't.

Sunderland have made a bid for 3 United players. Gibson, Brown and O'shea.

They can **** off if they go anywhere near O'Shea.. Take Gibson and Brown please not O'Shea..

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Bid is worth £12million in total and has been accepted from what I believe. #safc #mufc

12 Million? Is it a joke.? Please sell Gibson and Brown for 12 Million.

Someone that wants to keep O'shea oO)

O'Shea, Brown and Gibson for £12M.

Love the price, and 2 of the players, but don't want O'Shea to leave. Please make it be Obertan. Please..

Wait...two people that want to keep O'shea oO)

I'm delighted that we've (apparently) accepted a bid of £12M for those three...

Wait, someone who dont understand the importance of squad player.. ;)

O'shea is a great squad player to have and most United fans agree with that. He can play anywhere along the back 4 and in midfield. If he left along with Brown that leaves us with no cover at fullback. Better to keep O'shea. As I said if a relatively inexperienced defender back goes for 16mill and N'gog 7mill then those 3 should be able to fetch more than 12mill.

would not be sad if oshea goes tbh has been good utility player but jones can fill that void if SAF chooses can play across back and cm plus will lower wages of club!

Wait, someone who dont understand the importance of squad player.. ;)

No I do, and I've defended O'shea for years; but do we really need him with the Da Silvas? Can't De Laet cover at fullback too? O'shea is apparently on £80,000, Chicharito's new deal is £5,000 less ffs; if we've got a chance to get rid of him then I'll give the green light.

Brown £4M
Gibson £6M
O'Shea £5M

That's £15M.. think that's more likely tbh.

What sane person would pay more for Gibson than Brown.

In fact, what sane person would pay £4m and £6m for Brown and Gibson respectively.

Ambitious.

No I do, and I've defended O'shea for years; but do we really need him with the Da Silvas? Can't De Laet cover at fullback too? O'shea is apparently on £80,000, Chicharito's new deal is £5,000 less ffs; if we've got a chance to get rid of him then I'll give the green light.

O'shea >>>>>>>>>> De Laet, and you ideally want 4 full backs

Are you really saying De Laet can offer what O'Shea can? O'Shea has served us for a decade and done well whenever needed to. Played as a RB,LB,CB,CM, **** even as a GK when VDS was injured for few mins. He has covered for Evra very well and he was first choice RB last season.

O'Shea is solid defensively and we are gonna suffer if we let him go. He is superb squad player..

What sane person would pay more for Gibson than Brown.

In fact, what sane person would pay £4m and £6m for Brown and Gibson respectively.

Ambitious.

A 23 year old player with experience in the knockout stages of the Champions League worth more than an inury prone 31 year old has bean? How would have though it? ;)

Although they are both over priced there.

Status
Not open for further replies.