**** y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEric

Banned
Reaction score
In true 'leaving-FM-Base-forever-style-rant' (it would be rude not too!) I'd like to say au revoir, good luck and **** y'all.

I'll be missed (not!)

You'll be missed (not!)

That is all.​

Why you leaving anyway?

2/10. Very poor rant as far as they go. At least try to be angry and hateful.

How long until this man realises he misses the base, its FM and football chat etc, and then it pops up.. He can't come back.. Because he made a failed rant at it, and now everyone hates his guts?

Poor rant, was expecting more fireworks upon opening of thread.

Oh come on. 4 1/2 lines? Needs work. D+.

All I've seen him do is try and troll Liverpool threads anyway. He's like a worse version of Scott. If you're gonna troll, do it correctly...

1 for effort, but that's me being generous.

Joke is I didn't even know he existed before this thread, in other words no one cares about your absence, and can't wait to see you back next week when you realised what a massive part of your life this place is to you

Only thing I really remember is his Emulation Story.. other than that, I'm lost tbh.

All I've seen him do is try and troll Liverpool threads anyway. He's like a worse version of Scott. If you're gonna troll, do it correctly...

He should of stayed, Scott would write him a nice orderly guide on trollin'

Good luck in your future adventures and what-not. We'll be here when you come back.

If you really going to leave, just...stop posting, instead of attention seeking hoping we'll be all 'noo00ooo, plz dnt leave us!"

Well thats great :/ Your emulation story was the only thing I rememebr you from as it was pretty epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.