4th October 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 11

View attachment 420191View attachment 420192

Boring 1-1 draws for both teams as centre back Lovano scores an equalizer with 20 minutes to go before Carrot gets sent off while United struggle to find the back of the net with Smith scoring early on but after that they squandered numerous chances.​

7th - 8th October 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 12

View attachment 420183View attachment 420182

Both teams record comfortable victories after their recent bore draws with the Blues having goals from Philip and Samwells to fire them to victory while United had another Mason brace to thank for their victory with Matt Smith putting in a MOM performance and unlucky not to get a goal himself while Jake Brown also got a rare goal

Early September 2014

International Reports Part 1

View attachment 499156View attachment 499157

Defenders Blackenbauer and Moore have stand out games for their countries while a couple of players make their International debuts.

Fabio Lovano gets First Italy Cap

View attachment 499160

Tobias Drillestad Gets First Sweden Cap

View attachment 499162

Oooooo what a great performance! Definitely gotta be there 1st choice rb now ;)

Also noticed im playing LB for the club a fair bit... am i being trained there?

Last edited:
Oooooo what a great performance! Definitely gotta be there 1st choice rb now ;)

Also noticed im playing LB for the club a fair bit... am i being trained there?

Your going between left and right. Have been training you there but can stop.

My rating goes up and down. Be consistent Wilkzz!
Go FM Base United!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

17th - 18th October 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 13

View attachment 420050View attachment 420049

Both teams have 2-2 draws today as the Blues struggle against Burnely with Samwells and Tomlinson getting the goals while United had Wilkzz to thank for keeping his head and scoring a last gasp penalty equalizer.​

It appears as if I scored against England and taken the Sammarinese to new heights. Was the England match a qualifier? If so, can I have a screenshot of the San Marino group

Yes Wilkzz! It's like he answered my comment lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jeez my lad is pap haha. Got himself that one goal then nothing above a 6.8 since!

Good to see both teams fighting it out for promotion so early on, hopefully premier league football for all us next season :D. Keep it up cool

My guys always unhappy with you cool lol seems like hes just a moany ****! he better have an attitude change soon.

Right will post a few updates later on tonight or tomorrow morning as im currently watching Vikings

24th October 2014

Skybet Championship Matchday 14

View attachment 419545

Winger Wilkzz gets an early goal for United before the Blues come back and smash in 4 goals quickly including a Lovano brace and Blackenbauer scoring an own goal. After the break United came out the stronger side with Blackenbauer scoring for the right side of FM Base and then striker Smith scored to pull it back to 4-3 but after that point the Blue shut up shop.

FM Base FC 4 - 3 FM Base United​