Guys, I've updated Waste Time tactic. Tweaked some TIs / PIs and moved MCL/MCR to DMCL/DMCR positions. I strongly recommend redownload it because it's became even more "Park The Tank". :)

Hope its okay that I'm reposting it @TFF, but I'm just enjoying it so much!

Sure mate.

Here you go. Love this Insanity V1, rocking everything with it, haha. Better than jassars tactics, awesomezilla or something like that for me..

There are two version, A and B. Use B vs 4-4-1-1 and 4-2-3-1.

To make the tactic work you need Winger left footed, Shadow Striker left footed. :)

Hope its okay that I'm reposting it @TFF, but I'm just enjoying it so much!

Edit//: @TFF: How about a collection-thread for your tactics? Like jassar? Would be great. So no one gets annoyed by many threads and your fans can follow you easily.

View attachment 594729View attachment 594732View attachment 594736

Cheers for that mate! life saver

Hey. Great work=) Hope you continue into fm 15 when that comes!

One question, what posision is best to take of if you get one man down?

Hey. Great work=) Hope you continue into fm 15 when that comes!

One question, what posision is best to take of if you get one man down?

Thanks mate! ;)

Depends on what is going on in match at that point... if you are winning then remove AMC if you are losing then remove MCL.

TFF, im gonna try this with Basel and win the Champions in the 1st season. If it does not do the job, you suck! :D

Am I the only one who really struggles to get results with this tactic? The one previously shut down was good but I've lost it now. :(

I seem to struggle when i'm away against weaker teams, and against the top teams e.g. man u, liverpool, but mid table teams when i'm away i seem to do ok, it differs i guess.

Hey TTF,
Preparing to start 3rd Season with Southampton
Is This Squad OK?

Lucas Romero has extremely low Jumping Reach(only 5) for MCR position. I would recommend have no less than 10-11 for this position. Other way you will be just losing all air in the middle. Also MCR is your main firepower at set piece attacking and defensive because not many positions can afford spend their CA on Jumping Reach.

Rafinha has "Come Deep To Get Ball" PPM this is bad for AML/AMR positions. Also he has only "Weak" rating for his right foot but I would recommend to have it no less "Reasonable" because he it isn't rare he need cross sometime and dribble down right flank. Also he is to slow for Inside Forward. I would recommend better play his as AMC or STC positions and train him PPM "Attemp To Develop Weak Foot".

Other positions look fine for me.

Last edited:
Hahaha! ! !
I was going to bed, but found this tread and decided to give it a go on a new save with Norwegian club Rosenborg.

These are the resoults so far:

Friendlies:

- Rosenborg - Kolstad 4-1
- Rosenborg - H?nefoss 2-0
- Ranheim - Rosenborg 2-4
- Rosenborg - Elfsborg 3-0
- Rosenborg - Sparta Praha 4-1
- Molde - Rosenborg 0-4

League:

- Viking - Rosenborg 1-3
- Rosenborg - Brann 6-0 (13CC!)
- Str?msgodset - Rosenborg 0-3
- Rosenborg - Bod?/Glimt 7-0 (11CC!)
- Rosenborg - ?lesund 4-0
- Lillestr?m - Rosenborg 2-2 (Red Card on CB)
- Rosenborg - Sogndal 1-0 (rotated youth players in)

I can't go to sleep now can i >< Thanks for ruining omorrow for me (6)

Hey TTF,
Preparing to start 3rd Season with Southampton
Is This Squad OK?
View attachment 595636

delahn1609, also I would recommend buy this guys for AMR position. I currently got him in my West Ham save(3rd season) and he has been beasty so far.

Average rating - 7.42
Appearances - 23
Goals - 9
Assists - 12
PoM - 6

Rarcia1.jpg

Gar_Stats.jpg

I can't go to sleep now can i >< Thanks for ruining omorrow for me
Hehe... Sorry about that mate ;)

Last edited:
Heh... Guys, funny story... I recently met Arsenal in my West Ham and first thing I noticed that Arsenal used very weird tactic at least for Arsenal. I thought win in my pocket and I easily defeat him. LOL, I were just wiped... XD

I wouldn't say it frustrated me because I had average team and Arsenal had monstrous team but match stats was very impressive... so I decided to check was it luck or not and replayed match... Muahaha... after 7 times in row wipes I decided closer look on this tactic... ****, I recreated it and it's really awesome. I'm currently testing it and looks extremely powerful and Perfection looks extremely weak comparing to it :)

Heh... Guys, funny story... I recently met Arsenal in my West Ham and first thing I noticed that Arsenal used very weird tactic at least for Arsenal. I thought win in my pocket and I easily defeat him. LOL, I were just wiped... XD

I wouldn't say it frustrated me because I had average team and Arsenal had monstrous team but match stats was very impressive... so I decided to check was it luck or not and replayed match... Muahaha... after 7 times in row wipes I decided closer look on this tactic... ****, I recreated it and it's really awesome. I'm currently testing it and looks extremely powerful and Perfection looks extremely weak comparing to it :)

we cant wait for it .

P.s: i have to admit that this is one of the best tactics if not the best (by my opinion ) that i have tested :)

So, the game itself has a tactic that kills your perfection, that is the best FM14 tactic so far to me and many more!?

So, it's not a buggy ME, its the ME using it's own exploits to win!!??

And now you are going to use the ME exploit tactics to learn a way to exploit the ME exploitation of the ME bugs to win against a ME tactic?

ok....

i am trying this tactic with first season with Newcastle and i always struggle normally first season at moment i am second place and doing really well thiss a really good tactic

FFS don't post this on SI forum