xizoq

Reaction score
How will the match end ?

I'll say South Korea 0-2 Greece

Last edited:
Greece's superb Karagounis is a great set piece-taker, and Korea's backline are short. That said, Korea's forwards are quick, and the Greek defence old and slowing. I'll take a 2-0 Greece win, both from headers or chaos in the box.

I have to say out of all the up and coming World Cup fixtures,this is the one ive looked forward to the most..... oO) 0-0 bore draw.

Stadium is empty :S

how **** does it look at a world cup with a half empty, not exactly big stadium.

I don't really mind who wins. It'd be nice for the fans in Greece given their country's financial situations, but it'd also be cool for the underdogs in the form of S. Korea to nick it.

I think it'll end 1-0 or 2-0 to Greece, but I'm hoping for an exciting match with goals aplenty.

year Stadium is empty ill go 1-1,can't be any worse then the france game can it?

I love Samaras. He just looks like a caveman.

It's actually a great shame to see how empty the stadium is. No matter the game, it is a WORLD CUP match. I'd pay through my nose to go there, if only for the atmosphere.

Oh yes! Lovelaaaayyy!

Although now my prediction is already in tatters. :p

Fantastic. An early goal is just what a game like this needs.

Hopefully it'll be a 5-4 win to someone now. :)

Yes, c'mon S.Korea! Nice goal, maybe wasn't a FK
Btw, change the title to South Korea, there's two Korea's in this tourney

Which Korea registered there star striker as a goaly lol :p Epic Fail

Of course, in North Korea that news story has probably been reported as "North Korean football team is allowed to take extra player due to FIFA awe of our Great Leader" or "North Korean football team so good even their strikers can play in goal!".

South Korea are very comfortable on the ball. should be good when they play Argentina

This match also settles who the worst player to play in Manchester is for both teams.
Samaras or Park?