KotW Champions League Week 24

hermanchides

Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 24: NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

2012_stanley_cup_playoffs.jpg

What you need to do is come up with a home and away kit for any of the teams taking part in the NHL Stanley Cup 2012 Playoffs - see link below for the 16 teams taking part this year.

Stanley Cup 2012 Playoff Teams

Dont forget that next week (Week 25) will be the last week of the "league" based KotW, and last chance to get into the TOP 8 to go through to the knockout stage of KotW.

More information on how the knockout stage will operate will be posted soon.

Please feel free to suggest up and coming themes on the suggestion thread here

Rules:
Deadline is Friday 27/04/12 at 4PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Chris, another thing i forgot to mention was that to contact the top 8 in the leaderboards. If they arent taking part you can give their spot to the next best placed person outside the top 8. Its just incase some people arent interested in making kits anymore.

Good choice this week, will do mine later :)

New Jersey Devils

devilsh.png
devilsa.png

San Jose Sharks
H/A
SANJOSESHARKSh.png
SANJOSESHARKSa.png

Hmm.. I'm not able to resize my kits to 250x250 in photobucket anymore... can someone help?​

^^^ Get the photoshop trial, download some templates, read some tutorials and go from there

San Jose Sharks
H/A
SANJOSESHARKSh.png
SANJOSESHARKSa.png

Hmm.. I'm not able to resize my kits to 250x250 in photobucket anymore... can someone help?​

Could always do it in Photoshop, but my advice, just leave them how they are, because they look f***ing brilliant... First kits in here that really capture the NHL style imo.

Im gonna hit the gym then make mine after. Deffo making bruins jerseys

Boston Bruins
HockeyJerseyTemplate.png
BruinsAway.png

Game 7 starts in exactly 19 hours. FIRE IT UP!!

Last edited:
Hmm.. I'm not able to resize my kits to 250x250 in photobucket anymore... can someone help?

When you save the image as a PNG file, re-open them in Photoshop, press CTRL + ALT + I (or go to Image > Image Size) and type 250 in either box.

Can you please delete one of your kits - only Home and Away should be posted - thanks

lol my bad I meant to explain this but I got distracted or something

It was meant to be the first two kits, but I wasn't sure if they'd be considered too similar in color scheme, so I made the third just in case. I'll take care of it now.