KotW Champions League Week 25 (final week of league)

hermanchides

Reaction score
KotW Champions League Week 25: Olympics London 2012

IOC_logo_360.gif

So this is the final "league" week of KotW, after this week the top 8 will face each other head to head. So this is your last chance to get into the top 8.

So for this week, as the olympic football draw was made last week, you need to design a home and away kit for one of either the Mens or Womens teams that will be taking part in the London 2012 Olympic Football competition. See links below for teams involved.

You MUST incorporate the olympic rings into your home AND away kits... in any colour

Mens Olympic teams / Womens Olympic teams

Please feel free to suggest up and coming themes on the suggestion thread here

Rules:
Deadline is Friday 04/05/12 at 4PM GMT. Any entries posted later than this will not be considered.
Follow the brief. Any kits that dont will be disqualified.
Team colours must be the main colour of the home kit, away kit can be any colour
When uploading kits make sure they are 250x250 pixels.
The home and away must be completely different colours. Trims can be the same colour, but make sure the main colour is different. Failure to do this will result in a DQ.
One a kit is posted, you cannot change without permission, and a good reason. Any that are changed without permission will be removed.
DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN KIT!!!!!. As simple as that sounds, people keep doing it. The excuse 'I didn't know it was against the rules' will not work

Points breakdown:
1st Place----10 pts
2nd Place----8 pts
3rd Place----6 pts
4th Place----4 pts
5th Place----2 pts
Outside the top 5 you get 1 point each week you enter

Just experimenting as I've no chance of finishing in the top 8 - Brazil.

braaz.png
braa.png

Heh, missed the big, red writing that says lol forget mine then :) shall I remove?

You mean you didnt save the psd file so that you can just add them on ?? (6) lol - dont worry if not - Shall let you off this time ;)

You mean you didnt save the psd file so that you can just add them on ?? (6) lol - dont worry if not - Shall let you off this time ;)

Nope, never do (I should do as this is the third time I've forgotten to include something or done a completely different team as asked lol). Sure? As it is a rule and I may face backlash <)