Kris Edited Scottish League Rangers Story

w415hy

Reaction score
To start off, i would like to say Thanks to Kris for making this League is S.F.L. does need a change, and one like this would be a huge step in the right direction. i do feel that Scotland needs a rule that the amount of non born Scots in the league is not helping out its national team at all. so i changed the rule so no foreign players can play in the SPL1 and SPL2, so that this can promote the Scottish youth system. so u can imagine the Sales that will happen.

i will do updates at start of season, straight after friendlies, Jan 1st, and End of season.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top News:

-New chairman Alistair Johnston has welcomed me to Ibrox Stadium, and assuring that i have full backing of the board, and that i can rely on them.
I have also been told that the staff from the Walter Smith era have stayed but will agree to mutual termination if i wish.
-Walsh takes Rangers hot seat.

The Rangers board have today confirmed the appointment of Rangers and Scotland legend Greg Walsh ( Walshy ).
Walsh enjoys a growing reputation within football and it is hoped that his appointment will take Rangers to bigger and better things.

-Walsh to meet the media
The move here the my childhood heroes is a real dream come true. I will be heavily involed in all areas as much as time allows me. As for my style of play, i will look to play some attractive football and dominated as much as possible.
If any of the players need anything, i will be here for them. As for teams plans, everyone will get there chance. Kevin Thomson, i hope will stay, but as we are in some debt, the higher power may see it as best interest of the club to sell him. On the same note any signings will be thought out.

-Top players from the Senior squad put up for sale and offered out as per new Scottish League rules as well as others from b team and u19s

Senior Squad

S. Papac (Bosnia)
M. Bougherra (Algeria)
M. Edu (U.S.A.)
P. Mendes (Portugal)
N. Novo (Spain) - unless given paper work to become a U.K. citizen.
D. Beasley (U.S.A.)
B Squad
T.K. Bendiksen (Norway)
A. Velicka (Lithuania)
u19
K. Wiktorski (Poland)
A. Mline (New Zealand)
C. Kisuka (Congo)

Players in:
-
Players out:
-Steven Kinniburgh (Loan at Oxford)
-Andrius Velicka (Loan at Bristol City)
-Ross Perry (Loan at Oxford)
-Andy Webster (Loan at Dundee Utd)
-Gary Inglis (Loan at Hamilton)
-Jerome Rothen (Loan Terminated)

Pre-season fixtures

Rangers B, Home
Hacettepe, Away
Kocaelispor, Away
Eskisehirspor, Away
Konyaspor, Away
Barnsley, Away
Nottm Forrest, Away

next update after pre season friendlies are done.

good luck mate sounds interesting will be following

i was trying to see if its possible to combine the UK super cup with this...but couldnt figure it out

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Top News:

-as mentioned, there has been a number of players put up for sale. this will help with the clubs outstanding debt and will help youngsters break through.
Players Out:
M. Bougherra to Marseille for 1.8m,
S. Papac to FC Koln for 1.5m,
P. Mendes to Sporting CP for 3.6m, and youngster
T.K. Bendiksen to St. Johnstone for 4.5K.
No new players have been brought in at this time, but i will be looking towards the free market to search some back ups so i may get some sqaud depth and help the B-Team shine.
A few other sales include 2 coaches, Billy Kirkwood to Dunfermline, and Michael Watt to Kilmarnock. I have brought in 1 pysio, Andy Miles from Partick Thistle.
I tried to sign a few extra coaches but the board felt we haave enough.!

-The one sale that has been cancelled was Nacho Novo and he was giving a UK passport and will hopefully be given a chance to play for Scotland in the near future.

- New contracts were excepted by Kris Boyd, David Weir, and Nacho Novo.

- the bets came in by Sky bet and have made me favourites to win the SPL1 this season.
Rangers 7-4
Celtic 2-1
Hearts 12-1
Aberdeen 16-1
Dundee Utd 20-1
Hibs 25-1

Pre season results:
Rangers B - Home - 1-0 win
Goals: Ryan McCabe (O.G.)
Possession: 55-45
Total Shots: 24
On : 9
Off: 8
Blocked: 7
Woodwork: 1
Man of the Match (M.O.M.) - Steven Whittaker - 7.3

Hacettepe - Away - 3-1 win
Goals: K. Boyd, S. Naismith, L. McCulloch
Possession: 63-37
Total Shots: 21
On: 8
Off: 9
Blocked: 4
Woodwork: 2
M.O.M.: Steven Whittaker - 7.9

Kocaelispor, Away, 3-0 win
Goals: K. Boyd, D. Weir, J. Fleck
Possession: 52-48
Total Shots: 18
On: 8
Off: 4
Blocked: 6
M.O.M: David Weir - 8.0

Eskisehirspor, Away, 1-1 draw
Goals: J. Fleck
Possession: 55-45
Total Shots: 21
On: 7
Blocked 5
M.O.M: Scott Durie - 7.3

Konyaspor, Away, 2-0 win
Goals: K. Miller (x2)
Possesion: 61-39
Total Shots: 19
On: 4
Off: 10
Blocked: 5
Woodwork: 2
M.O.M: Kenny Miller - 8.4

Barnsley, Away, 2-1 win
Possession: 60-40
Total Shots: 20
On: 5
Blocked: 6
M.O.M: J. Fleck - 7.5

Nottm Forrest, Away, 4-1 win
Goals: K. Boyd, K. Miller, J. Fleck, S. Naismith
Possession: 54-46
Total Shots: 12
On: 4
Off: 4
Blocked: 4
M.O.M: Steven Naismith - 8.2

Top Rated Player: David Weir - 7.4
Most Goals: John Fleck - 4

I am pleased with the performance with the team in Pre season. appart from the draw we have done very well.

Injureies:
Kirk Broadfoot - 4 months
Nacho Novo - 3 Months
Ross Perry - 3 Months
Steven Lennon - 3 Months
Gary Inglis - 3 Days

my captains for this season are:
David Weir and for vice is Kevin Thomson

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

for the next update i will not do as much detail. will keep coming with the news and just the results. will give my standings, and sales, and buys.....cheers, see u next update!!!

so my work has called again and there is no work for another day. so i am that board that i have not stopped playing. By the way i live in Canada so its only half 8 at night over here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top News:

~The top news of this January window is the signing of 22 year old Lee Wallace from Hearts, Alex Pearce from Reading, and James McArthur from Hamilton.

~I have enjoyed must success in the domestic league and cup, but as for the Champions League not so much. Grabbing 2 wins to give us 6 points is not even enough to get a Europa League spot. Maybe next year.

~The Rangers Board have put out 7.9m for transfers in the January window.

~I am in 1st, 2pts head of Kilmarnock
~Qaulified for the next round of the super cup

Players In:

Lee Wallace - Hearts - 4.3m
Alex Pearce - Reading - 3m
James McArthur - Hamilton - 3.8m
total spending: 11.1m

Players Out:

Jamie Ness - Airdrie Utd - Loan
Kenny Miller - Fulham - 2.5m
total income so far: 9.5m

Injuries:

U19 - Stephen Forbes
Chris Scott

My Goals:

I hope to get ride of the remaining foreign players and bring in some youth players.... lets hope my scouts have found some!

Every single story thread there you are with those two words.

Glad you like my database though w415hy.

LOL I like to wish luck, not much else I like to say. <)

As my first season in charge has come to an end. I am fairly pleased of the results. Winning the SPL1 and the Active Nation Scottish Cup. But work is not done yet. I must search for new British talent, so that hopefully, within the next few years, I may compete in the UEFA Champions League. I have player’s incoming and will give back up strength to my current squad. Who knows, they may even make a first team feature.
For player wise, my surprise was young Danny Wilson. Making 25 starting apps and 10 sub apps, also scoring 2 goals. My Star player for the season was Kyle Lafferty with an average rating of 7.52.
As for my time against my old rivals Celtic. I had done reasonably well. Winning 2, drawing 1, and losing 1. Better than I thought I would do against THEM! Lol
So, where I left of at the beginning of the January transfer window, I had left off with young Hamilton talent James McArthur in. Since then I thought I needed to add talent and experience, and for that I got Chris Brunt for 5.25m plus some more prospect talent. And as for players being transferred out, I couldn’t refuse a 7 million offer plus 50% sale on for Steven Davis. Also Maurice Edu left for just under 1 Million.
I have 7 new players coming in through the free transfer system on July 1st. I will not say right now but at the next update I will you know.
Here is how I have done for the season...

Glasgow rangers scotland shame na na na na naa nana !!!

Glasgow rangers scotland shame na na na na naa nana !!!
Sectarian Bullshit. [When will you ever hear a Celtic fan stick up for Rangers again? :p]

Good set of results, shame about the champions league though mate. Well done on the league and the cup :D

Well done, I'm following!