Kris & Jakes Chairman Game - The Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland have parted company with manager Steve Bruce, Yury Semin of Locomotiv Moscow has taken over at the Stadium of Light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Championship News

Derby County have parted company with manager Nigel Clough and hired Ian Dowie.

Leicester City have released manager Nigel Pearson from his one year rolling contract and have hired Steve Cotterill.

Ipswich have sacked Roy Keane and brought in Gary Megson.

Watford have parted ways with manager Malky MacKay, young Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe has been brought into the financially challenged side.

QPR have appointed recently sacked Sunderland boss Steve Bruce as there new manager.

League 1

Hartlepool have parted ways with boss Chris Turner and appointed Rochdale boss Keith Hill

Tranmere have hired boss Chris Waddle

Stockport have sacked Gary Ablett and replaced him with non league boss Simon Clifford

Leyton Orient have sacked manager Gerraint Williams and replaced him with former England International Tony Adams

Last edited by a moderator:
The first 'big name' has got the chop after failing to impress Man City chairman Jake Miller.

Man City have moved quickly to replace Roberto Mancini with AZ gaffer **** Advocaat on a 2 year deal.

Elsewhere:

Oldham have also made a move, appointing Peter Taylor as their new boss.

Fulham have sacked experienced manager Roy Hodgson in favour of Argentine Américo Gallego.

Stoke have let manager Tony Pullis go and have replaced him with unknown Rubin boss Kurban Berdyev.

Remember if you are a Premier League chairman and you wish to hire a new manager and/or change your wage/transfer budgets, please PM Kris by Sunday.

If you are a Championship or League 1 Chairman and wish to make changes please PM me by Sunday.

The game will start Sunday, with or without you.

Last edited:
Bristol City have sacked manager Gary Johnson and replace him with Gerardo Martino.

If you have requested a manager change and I have not updated it yet, please let me know. As far as I know I am up to date

Bolton boss Owen Coyle has been sacked and replaced with the sexiest man in football...Carlos Bianchi

20050826dasdasftb_5_I_LCO.jpg

Wolves have released manager Mick McCarthy from his one year rolling contract and replaced him with Scotland manager Craig Levein. The Scotland boss will combine both duties.

Barnsley have released Mark Robins from his one year rolling contract, Accrington boss John Coleman has taken the vacent role.

West Brom have let Italian Roberto Di Matteo go and have replaced him with Davide Ballardini.

Burnley have released manager Brian Laws and appoint Brazilian Muricy Ramalho.

Charlton have sacked manager Phil Parkinson following there relegation from the championship and have imediatly hired, recently sacked, Roberto Di Matteo.

The Championship

picture.php

League 1

picture.php

Sorry for the lack of results, I left the game going far too long and I simply couldn't be bothered adding them all.

It also makes it look horrible, I shall stick to 1 month updates and that way everything looks neat and tidy.

Wigan - Despite sitting in a respectable 15th place after 8 games, Roberto Martinez has been shown the exit door. Old journeyman Roy Hodgson has been appointed.

Birmingham - Have also hit the panic button and sacked former Scotland boss Alex McLeish. Croatia boss Slaven Bilic is expected to be appointed today.

Arsenal have sacked long serving manager Arsene Wenger, Marco Van Basten has been drafted in.

Newcastle have sacked manager Chris Houghton, despite being in 3rd place. Mick McCarthy has taken over.

Ipswich have released new boss Gary Megson, after an indifferent start, Town have paid 1.2m to release him from his contract. Nigel Pearson will be the clubs third boss since July.

Crystal Palace have sacked Neil Warnock, the debt ridden club have decided to appoint Gareth Southgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.