kyriakos papadopoulos - need quick answers please !!!

prempz

Reaction score
1. is he worth the buy ?

2. is there some sort of way of improving his concentration ?

3.has anyone had any past experiences with him ?

4.would it be possible to show a print screen of how he develops in the future ?

p.s ive started a new save to play on the new update

He is a good centre back. Who else do you have tho? What year you in, what's value and what roughly will it take to prize him away from Schalke?

If you haven't already done so, check out Mamdou Sakho from PSG - he'll cost bucks, but in a couple of years will become one of the best defenders in the world

He is a good centre back. Who else do you have tho? What year you in, what's value and what roughly will it take to prize him away from Schalke?

If you haven't already done so, check out Mamdou Sakho from PSG - he'll cost bucks, but in a couple of years will become one of the best defenders in the world
first season he my scout didnt give me a price on him saying that he might be intrested in signing for my club. i wanted to buy hummels but he doesnt wanna come sakho is good but i dont like his concentraton meaning he will make quite alot of mistakes but if im wrong can you show me a print screen of him please ?

im playing with liverpool and atm got agger , coates , and jamie carra , so im kinda short on that area

remind me - what button is print screen?? My cat finds it every time, I however don't!!

remind me - what button is print screen?? My cat finds it every time, I however don't!!

got no clue thats why i ask people :p

this new patch they bought out is really hard to buy people

For future reference as I've just found out, F12 is save screen shot, then to upload, use the up load icon and browse to c: \ program file \ steam.....

Papadopoulos is a great defender, even if I don't have any experience with him myself. I bougth Sakho at the end of the first season, and he's doing really well. Didn't make many mistakes. But if concentration bothers you that much, maybe sign Otamendi? Has great mental stats now in my save (June 2015), he's just awesome. And he's a lot cheaper too.

Papadopoulos is a great defender, even if I don't have any experience with him myself. I bougth Sakho at the end of the first season, and he's doing really well. Didn't make many mistakes. But if concentration bothers you that much, maybe sign Otamendi? Has great mental stats now in my save (June 2015), he's just awesome. And he's a lot cheaper too.

can't sign him on the new update with liverpool on my old save he was my leader in defence but on this ew update its impossible to buy anyone atm

View attachment 233971

My scout say's he's not as good, although that could be confused by things like the quality of the training facilities or my scouts being r-tards

View attachment 233971

My scout say's he's not as good, although that could be confused by things like the quality of the training facilities or my scouts being r-tards
his concentration has improved so has his anticipation... thanks thats helped me out alot:D

do you think i should buy him atm imnegotiating around 20m do you think its worth the buy ???? coz i guess i could tutor him on his mental stats with jame carragher and put him on heavy training ??? orr should i wait till end of season and buy someone else like hummels?

Hummels probably will cost around 30M, if you can get him... I'd buy Papadopoulas, as he's younger, and exceptional tackling, marking and pace. His mental stats should be improved though, positioning and anticipation in particular, concentration also.

Hummels probably will cost around 30M, if you can get him... I'd buy Papadopoulas, as he's younger, and exceptional tackling, marking and pace. His mental stats should be improved though, positioning and anticipation in particular, concentration also.

exactly but how do i improve those stats ???? what do you do when it comes to defence training or how can i improve those enta stats ?

You can't train them - except tutoring him maybe, but in that case the tutor should be really good - better than Papadopoulos himself. But when a player grows older, his mental stats improve.

Defo buy for me... this kid makes up for his concentration by high marking, tackling... plus his pace goes as high as 17 and for a CB that is **** good... worth the buy trust me. can also play the ball out as well like agger..

You can't train them - except tutoring him maybe, but in that case the tutor should be really good - better than Papadopoulos himself. But when a player grows older, his mental stats improve.
do you think jame carragher can tutor him good ?

Defo buy for me... this kid makes up for his concentration by high marking, tackling... plus his pace goes as high as 17 and for a CB that is **** good... worth the buy trust me. can also play the ball out as well like agger..

did his concentration improve for you ????? i was thinking of splashing cash on hummels but not sure if i should wait untill next season or mabe jan. ( since he may change is mind coming to me since is only my frist season ) but i might use jame carragher to tutor him ??