Moromann

Reaction score
Hi! I have been playing a low-level club career recently. Started out in the Norwegian division 3 and worked my way up to the top league after 5 years. Now I'm about to start my 2nd year in the top division, and I'm having strange interactions with the board.

My current balance is 22 mill. To give you an idea of how much that actually is for my little club, we spent 2.5 mill on player wages last year, and our total expenses were 10 mill. I'm rich! And my club is growing rapidly. Our season ticket sale this year went up by 50%. Yet, every time I try to ask the board to upgrade the facilities, they just tell me we're not in a good enough financial situation. And also, my club is stuck with the semi-pro status, and there's no way for me to change it. Players in the division below don't even want to negotiate contracts with my club because of its low status and renown.

Is this a bug, where my club status for some reason doesn't improve, or do I just have to keep playing and prove my team is top division worthy?